• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.tacobell.com/happier_hour

"At participating locations for a limited time only. Prices and Items may vary and exclude tax."

Member Summary

Taco Bell 'Happier Hour' (538.45kB)
Thanks MVP9596
Disclaimer

This is the oldest news ever, Been doing this about a month already.

yeah, i got in on this last weekend. the buffalo chicken and potato griller plus the limeade sparkler. none of it was amazing, but it was cheap. buffalo chicken be good if they threw some more chicken on it.

vwbeetlvr said:   This is the oldest news ever, Been doing this about a month already.

+1

New for me.

What is the buffalo chicken? A burrito? 99c?
What about the crunchy beefy burrito?
Time constraints?
Thanks!

Time to try a sparkler! Green OP.

Ok, I 'm showing my age here but I remember when you could get 5 tacos for $1.00 at Taco Bell. And back then, they had more meat(?) in them.

Is this national? I've had this for 2 months but when I traveled to TN it wasn't there?

aarzi said:   New for me.

What is the buffalo chicken? A burrito? 99c?
What about the crunchy beefy burrito?
Time constraints?
Thanks!


2-5 PM only

I personally did not like the chicken burrito.

The crunchy nacho cheese burrito is good, but the Beefy Crunch is 99 cents all day and is better IMO. (has more ingredients)

The Beefy Crunch has more substance and a similar taste to the Beefy Nacho griller and is available all day for $0.99. I did a side by side comparison last weekend . This is a good deal for the drinks.

Kaadamson said:   Ok, I 'm showing my age here but I remember when you could get 5 tacos for $1.00 at Taco Bell. And back then, they had more meat(?) in them.

think that was before pepsico bought them, My family used to work there in 80's, they used to be great, fresh with real lettuce, meat and cheese, now meh.

vwbeetlvr said:   This is the oldest news ever, Been doing this about a month already.


OMG.
So why did you not mention it back then?

promyst said:   aarzi said:   New for me.

What is the buffalo chicken? A burrito? 99c?
What about the crunchy beefy burrito?
Time constraints?
Thanks!


2-5 PM only

I personally did not like the chicken burrito.

The crunchy nacho cheese burrito is good, but the Beefy Crunch is 99 cents all day and is better IMO. (has more ingredients)




Exactly.
And just who wants chicken in their burrito?

Chicken in a burrito is as bad as
SHRIMP IN A TACO

Not very authentic Mexican food.

Kaadamson said:   Ok, I 'm showing my age here but I remember when you could get 5 tacos for $1.00 at Taco Bell. And back then, they had more meat(?) in them.
I still have the "59! 79! 99!" cent promo jingle from the 90s stuck in my head.

Thanks OP! My favorite blast from the past was the Enchirito! My Taco Bell still makes them. They have come and gone several times. Yum Looks like they are on again! Enchirito



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014