2) $43+ $3 shipping- total $46 !, No Rebate =================== HD5450 specs ++Good for HTPC
3) Was $23 after rebate (1st was $20 after rebate) now $38 no rebate - bad deal UGG------ They increased the price after the rebate ended $35 + $3 = $38 (DO NOT BUY TOTALLY NOT WORTH IT) BAD IDEA NEW EGG ================ ============================================== Gforce 210 ++Good to play videos on htpc using hdmi output.
4) $50 + Free shipping Less $10 rebate Net $40 (price went up after I posted) ============================================== HD6570 specs Rebate expires 7-15 rebate form ++Perfect for low profile HTPC. Capable for light gaming and high definition media playback
5) Now $35- $10 - $25, was $30 + Free shipping less $10 rebate Net $20 ============================================== HD5450 specs
rebate expires 7-15 rebate link ++Good Card Questionable Rebate
Looks like normal price to me. Especially for the first two: 1) MSI AMD Radeon R6570-MD1G/LP is $54.99 on Amazon with prime 2) VisionTek - ATI Radeon HD 5450 1GB DDR3 PCI Express Graphics Card is $39.99 at BestBuy- BTW, your math is wrong. $43+$3 = $46, not $36
posted: Jun. 20, 2013 @ 2:51p
My deal hunting is rusty, i have to sharpen the edge.
Senior Member - 3K
posted: Jun. 20, 2013 @ 3:31p
This past Sunday, Newegg had the MSI 5450 1GB DDR3 card w/LP bracket for $24.99 FS, with a $15 rebate, making it $9.99 AR + cost of stamp.
Senior Member - 3K
posted: Jun. 21, 2013 @ 12:54p
simbawang said: 2) VisionTek - ATI Radeon HD 5450 1GB DDR3 PCI Express Graphics Card is $39.99 at BestBuy- BTW, your math is wrong. $43+$3 = $46, not $36
clearance.bestbuy.com has an XFX "One" (Radeon 5450) card for $21.99. Unsure whether or not it's 512MB or 1GB, but for that level of card, the extra memory is mostly useless.
Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.
Members of our community may attach files to a post in accordance with the User Agreement. FatWallet is not responsible for the content, accuracy, completeness or validity of any information contained in any attached file. Files have *not* been scanned for viruses. Be especially wary of Excel files which may contain malicious content.
Earn Cash Back while you shop - just 3 simple steps.
1. Sign Up so we know who to pay! (It's FREE.)
2. Shop through FatWallet for deals from your favorite stores. Your online purchases earn Cash Back that builds in your FatWallet account.
3. Get Paid by requesting a payment via check or PayPal.
FatWallet coupons help you save more when shopping online. Use our Coupons Search to browse coupons and offers from thousands of stores, gathered into one convenient location.
As part of our FatWallet Community, you can share deals with almost a million shoppers in our forums. Forum content is generated by consumers for consumers. Share deals, money-saving tips, and more. It's FREE, fun, and addicting.
Our customer experience team is here around the clock - real people ready to assist.