• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
You can see it at Amazon. Amazon sells it for $80 but there are marketplace sellers that charge under $50 shipped. Online WalMart says the 4010 is available for store pickup but I don't see the S150. The picture and specs seem similar, but I bought the S150, NOT the 4010.

I bought the only two at the Crenshaw/MLK store. $20 each. According to the tags, they were originally $98.88, then $30.00, then $20.00

They were on a shelf under and behind a bunch of clearance heavy-duty staplers and heavy-duty three-hole punches.

(From Amazon)

Up to 150 lb (68kg) weight capacity
Displays weight in 0.2 lb increments
Powered by included AC adapter or 9 volt battery not included
Zero Function - weigh items in a container minus the weight of container
Hold Function - displays weight of item after item is removed from scale
Wall mountable remote display

here are some numbers, in case someone can work stock-check magic.
071701001078 <-- the UPC
7170100107 <- on the clearance stickers 06/01/13 & 06/06/13
550274837 <- on the clearance stickers

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Dymo S150 150 Pound Digital Shipping Scale
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

The website says the 4010 is available for pickup at my local store for $15 but won't let me actually order it

thanks

Even though there's one available for pickup near me, I can't see much value for my uses. Good deal if you ship 75-150lb stuff. I still have my 76lb capacity scale I bought off Ébay six years ago for $18 bucks. It measures in .2 ounce increments, so I can accurately ship even small envelopes and packages––while OP's only does .2 lb increments.

Still, green for an awesome price on a beefy shipping scale.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014