• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
coke rewards:Simply enter any MCR code and you’ll receive a coupon for a FREE McDonald’s® Quarter Pounder®* with cheese

if you don't have a code, enter

PASSTHECOKE, then go to "my special offers" Meals Promo.

Some accounts are seeing a ZERO point offer for the 1/4 pounder coupon, others see the 50 points. Def. a YMMV situation, but worth a try since the code PASSTHECOKE is free to enter.

http://www.mycokerewards.com/multipleEnterCode.do?WT.mc_id=EM255...

here is the email i received after enter the code:

Congratulations on choosing your reward. This email is a receipt which confirms that you redeemed 0 points for : Free McDonald's® Quarter Pounder®* Burger.

You will receive your reward within the next 2-4 weeks, but between now and then you can check the status of your rewards anytime. Just log in, click on "My Account" and choose the "Where's my...?" tab.

Want to get your hands on more Free McDonald's® Quarter Pounder®* Burger coupons? Check it out in the MCR catalog here for only 50 points.

*Weight before cooking 4 oz (113.4 gms). Expires 07/30/13. Valid only at participating U.S. McDonald's. Not valid with any other offer, discount, coupon or combo meal. Cash value 1/20 of 1 cent. Limit one coupon per person per visit. Coupon may not be transferred, auctioned, sold or duplicated in any way or transmitted via electronic media. Valid when product served. May not be valid for custom orders. Void where prohibited. © 2013 McDonald's.

Member Summary

Coke Rewards
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Thanks for the code, but it came up as 50 points for me.

Cornelius (Jun. 22, 2013 @ 9:51p) |

TY, OP it came 50 points for me. I already got one free and on way to mail. I guess that is why it is 50 for me today?

cpns72 (Jun. 23, 2013 @ 10:49a) |

Free for me using the code. Thanks OP.

v999 (Jun. 23, 2013 @ 11:46a) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

WOW those who paid 50 MCR points for the same earlier in the week should get a refund from MCR.

Some accounts are seeing a ZERO point offer for the 1/4 pounder coupon, others see the 50 points. Def. a YMMV situation, but worth a try since the code PASSTHECOKE is free to enter.

50 for me... Thanks anyway!

Fantastic! Lol

Free for me. thanks.

Edit: After I took the free one I have the option to get another one @ 50 points.

No Joy, but thanks OP

Free for me! Thanks Mr. C.

No points with PASSTHECOKE but thanks for the info, I'll try a mcr code later on

thanks, i got one for 25 pts (ripoff, but at least it wasn't 50) earlier this week <_<. the code worked.

Thanks M.C.
I was able to get the one for 25 points 2 days ago, and by using PASSTHECOKE I was able to score the free one today!

MISTERCHEAP said:   coke rewards:Simply enter any MCR code and you’ll receive a coupon for a FREE McDonald’s® Quarter Pounder®* with cheese

http://www.mycokerewards.com/multipleEnterCode.do?WT.mc_id=EM255...

here is the email i received after enter the code:

Congratulations on choosing your reward. This email is a receipt which confirms that you redeemed 0 points for : Free McDonald's® Quarter Pounder®* Burger.

You will receive your reward within the next 2-4 weeks, but between now and then you can check the status of your rewards anytime. Just log in, click on "My Account" and choose the "Where's my...?" tab.

Want to get your hands on more Free McDonald's® Quarter Pounder®* Burger coupons? Check it out in the MCR catalog here for only 50 points.

*Weight before cooking 4 oz (113.4 gms). Expires 07/30/13. Valid only at participating U.S. McDonald's. Not valid with any other offer, discount, coupon or combo meal. Cash value 1/20 of 1 cent. Limit one coupon per person per visit. Coupon may not be transferred, auctioned, sold or duplicated in any way or transmitted via electronic media. Valid when product served. May not be valid for custom orders. Void where prohibited. © 2013 McDonald's.

Free for me. I don't eat at McD's, but one of my coworkers will be thrilled. Thanks!

Got one free, thanks OP!

No email. One account worked for 0 points. The other was 50 points. IMOUTTAHERE will also work to get the link but if one does not work the other will not work. So, use either one.

Atariman56 said:   REPOST.... original here......http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1280420/

actually there was another thread about a week ago for this deal

Atariman56 said:   REPOST.... original here......http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1280420/
upping the post count????
apparently you didn't see the comment from the moderation team saying just that - you could have just reported it to a moderator rather than letting us all know you didn't bother to read even the entire first post in the thread!

50 more me

PASSTHECOKE unlocks the "Coke Summer Meals Discount Collection", I'm offered, amoung others, QP for 50pts

IMOUTTAHERE unlocks the "Coke Summer Outdoor Discount Collection", no QP

Got a TXT from MCR on Wednesday for a free QP. That was immediately followed by a 25-point QP offer.
Like Taz mentioned, PASSTHECOKE unlocked the 50-point QP offer.
So, 3 quarter pounders for 75 Coke points isn't too bad. Thanks!

worked for me- 0 pts! thanks
going to be at McDs more this month

No go.. 50 pts. I think the girlfriend rigged it as an indication I didn't need the calories!

thanks

Upping the post count.

TAZ420 said:   
IMOUTTAHERE unlocks the "Coke Summer Outdoor Discount Collection", no QP

In my account, there is a quarter pounder offered on the first page of the Meals Collection, and also on the last page of the Outdoor Collection. Both are 50.

I ordered one for 50 pts a few weeks ago, and now they are giving me one for free. Thanks!

Got one for 50, then one for 25 and now one for 0, $9 value for 75 points, NICE

Thanks for the code, but it came up as 50 points for me.

TY, OP it came 50 points for me. I already got one free and on way to mail. I guess that is why it is 50 for me today?

Free for me using the code. Thanks OP.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 12:00AM CST (Midnight) tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.