• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
iPhone 5 - Permanent price drop - $129 (with contract), iPhone 4S - $39 - at WalMart B&M

WalMart B&M has permanently lowered the price of the iPhone 5 and 4S starting today. Not "after discounts" or anything, this is the new price.

iPhone 5 is $129 with contract. - Text
iPhone 4S is $39 with contract. Link

Walmart
See Walmart promo codes that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

iPhone 5
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
iphone 4 and 4s is better ,ture!

jimmyfm (Jun. 26, 2013 @ 9:39a) |

And when checking eBay, check Completed Listings, not ongoing auctions. That'll give a better look at current market pri... (more)

salwana (Jun. 26, 2013 @ 3:30p) |

I just bought a 4 on eBay. I paid $125 and it came with otter box with it. Can't beat that when the. Case alone is $50

ndflyer (Jun. 26, 2013 @ 5:43p) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Get 4s for $39 from WalMart and then free trade in at best buy for 5?

asimo said:   Get 4s for $39 from WalMart and then free trade in at best buy for 5?
BB trade is for re-up or new contract. Suppose if you wanna pay 2x for service they'd allow it.

iPhone 4s and 5s with contract? I'm not too sure about this.

Precursor to the iPhone 6?

anyway to waive the fee for upgrade?

do they have 32gb or 64gb versions? or does WalMart only carry the basic 16gb?

not sure on the waiver.

16gb Iphone 5 for $99 through att....sell old iphone 4 on eBay for $200

tenseven said:   Precursor to the iPhone 6?

maybe 5S?

or just that IPhone does not really cut it anymore.... Glory days gone...

assclown2 said:   2 yr contract, how 1990's
Because no one has signed cell phone contracts in the past 13 years, eh?

GuyFromNJ said:   tenseven said:   Precursor to the iPhone 6?

maybe 5S?

or just that IPhone does not really cut it anymore.... Glory days gone...

I've never had an iPhone, no idea what all the hype is about. I love my Droid.
But I did hear the
6th version is coming out so these offers are to be expected.

If you are willing to sign the 2-yr contract, iPhone 5 is only $100 at ATT.

16GB Samsung Galaxy S4 Smartphone $100
16GB Apple iPhone 5 $100
32GB HTC One Smartphone $100
16GB Samsung Samsung Galaxy Note II Smartphone $100
Many more.....+ FREE Shipping

what's difference between 4S and 5 except size? functionality are same? or 5 has better reception etc?
my main use is to make/receive a call, not much picture or app stuff. I guess I can play some free games if available.

JamesBond said:   what's difference between 4S and 5 except size? functionality are same? or 5 has better reception etc?
my main use is to make/receive a call, not much picture or app stuff. I guess I can play some free games if available.

http://www.apple.com/iphone/compare-iphones/

you'd be fine with 4S

gifpaste said:   JamesBond said:   what's difference between 4S and 5 except size? functionality are same? or 5 has better reception etc?

http://www.apple.com/iphone/compare-iphones/

you'd be fine with 4S

Go with the 5. It's only $90 more, and you will be paying $100 a month for service for two years, so you might as well spend a few more bucks now to get the newest version.

If you are concerned about cost go with Straight Talk ot the $30 T-Mobile unlimited data/100 minutes plan (need unlocked GSM phone).

JamesBond said:   what's difference between 4S and 5 except size? functionality are same? or 5 has better reception etc?

Very low tech James Bond. Get 5. You will get your money back once you sell it.

where do you sell iphone? who buys a 2 year-old iphone?

king0fSpades said:   JamesBond said:   what's difference between 4S and 5 except size? functionality are same? or 5 has better reception etc?

Sell on eBay. 3GS's, which are four years old, still go for $100-$150.

JamesBond said:   where do you sell iphone? who buys a 2 year-old iphone?

king0fSpades said:   JamesBond said:   what's difference between 4S and 5 except size? functionality are same? or 5 has better reception etc?

I list mine on Craigslist. You get cash and no fees shipping etc to deal with.

There is a market for two-year old preowned Apple iPhones, IPads and computers.

There is a market for two-year old preowned Apple iPhones, IPads and computers.

att always trying to rip you off! I saw the $100 iPhone 5 offer on their website for my upgrade and went to the local ATT store to get it... Oh, no, sorry, that's online only, we can't give it to you. I come home, add the $100 iPhone 5 to my cart... oh no, it shows up as $199 in the cart. <sigh>. Now trying to chat with customer service to actually get the offer...

vipercon said:   assclown2 said:   2 yr contract, how 1990's

Just the ones who aren't as knowledgeable as the rest of us.. Contracts are a thing of the past.

Not for people who like cheap and subsidized phones. I would rather do prepaid anytime!

ZombieHunter said:   vipercon said:   assclown2 said:   2 yr contract, how 1990's

Just the ones who aren't as knowledgeable as the rest of us.. Contracts are a thing of the past.

And prepaid is a thing of the cheap and limited.
I went prepaid and tried many providers (strighttalk, Net10, virgin)

Same cell towers, but.... poor phone compatibility (especially with iphone) little to no roaming, no intl. text messaging or calling, no LTE, mostly bad customer service, getting throttled or booted (and loosing your number) if you go over the "limits."
Yeah.. prepaid is great if you don't mind giving up certain things.

mmconhea said:   ZombieHunter said:   vipercon said:   assclown2 said:   2 yr contract, how 1990's

And prepaid is a thing of the cheap and limited.
I went prepaid and tried many providers (strighttalk, Net10, virgin)

Same cell towers, but.... poor phone compatibility (especially with iphone) little to no roaming, no intl. text messaging or calling, no LTE, mostly bad customer service, getting throttled or booted (and loosing your number) if you go over the "limits."
Yeah.. prepaid is great if you don't mind giving up certain things.

If you want a prepaid with excellent coverage, try PagePlus. If having 4G is not a criteria, PagePlus is a great option. You can even bring your Verizon IPhone4 or Iphone4S. No throttling. I have been with them for 1 1/2 years and the service is great and the $30 price for 1200 minutes, 3000 text and 250 MB data (soon to be 500 MB) is a fantastic deal.

The iPhone 5 is currently worth around $600. The iPhone 4S is worth around $300.

So, if I pay $100 more for an iPhone 5, I'm actually getting a phone that is worth $300 more.

For people signing up for a two-year contract, please get the iPhone 5. It's a better, faster phone. And it'll resell for more in two years than an iPhone 4S.

Those of you thinking you can get $200 for a 4 on eBay are crazy. $120-150 max. The 4s is still going for 200-225

Thanks for all the info, ppl. An education, as is FW overall...

ndflyer said:   Those of you thinking you can get $200 for a 4 on eBay are crazy. $120-150 max. The 4s is still going for 200-225

Have you checked eBay or....? 4's are going for $200+. As I mentioned in previous post, even 3GS are going for $100+

Please check out prices for 16gb AT&T used.

iphone 4 and 4s is better ,ture!

And when checking eBay, check Completed Listings, not ongoing auctions. That'll give a better look at current market prices.

I just bought a 4 on eBay. I paid $125 and it came with otter box with it. Can't beat that when the. Case alone is $50

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014