• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
$10.50 for a pair of Wrangler Men's Cowboy Cut Original Fit Jeans.

(There are 190 different color/size combinations... So it'll be a bit hard to put together a whole list of which color/size combination is on sale... If someone wants to pick up the challenge... The QS will be more than happy to host the list )

Linky.

Member Summary

Cowboy Cut Jeans
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
PRICED BY SIZE

Price range:

$10.50 - $51.64
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Good price... I was going to post but you beat me to it.

Yee haw! Cowboy cut! Is that good?

So is "Cowboy" cut for Skinny folks or will a fuller Figure dude fit?? I've lost some weight but can thank my parents for chubby thighs.

darn, anything around 30/30 is sold out at the $10 range

only the bizarre sizings avail...

You should have put the price range into the title
$10.50 - $51.64

tried 2 different sizes that my dh could use, one priced at 38.50, the other 39.50.
(and wranglers at the store are rarely over 25 or even 30 bucks)

cheapest i found was $40

Rick505 said:   So is "Cowboy" cut for Skinny folks or will a fuller Figure dude fit?? I've lost some weight but can thank my parents for chubby thighs.

According to http://www.rawrdenim.com/dictionary/c/cowboy-cut/, Cowboy Cut features roomier seat and thigh for more comfortable riding, tapered leg to go over cowboy boots, high-back pockets, and wider belt loops.

I see $10.50 in the size I want but too bad the style isn't quite for me.

armanixtreme said:   Rick505 said:   So is "Cowboy" cut for Skinny folks or will a fuller Figure dude fit?? I've lost some weight but can thank my parents for chubby thighs.

According to http://www.rawrdenim.com/dictionary/c/cowboy-cut/, Cowboy Cut features roomier seat and thigh for more comfortable riding, tapered leg to go over cowboy boots, high-back pockets, and wider belt loops.

With 'Armani' in your screen name, I'd say its strange you even dropped into this thread.

thanks

Logan71 said:   armanixtreme said:   Rick505 said:   So is "Cowboy" cut for Skinny folks or will a fuller Figure dude fit?? I've lost some weight but can thank my parents for chubby thighs.

With 'Armani' in your screen name, I'd say its strange you even dropped into this thread.

Lol, it's just a screen name. Just bc I have a name that resembles a designer's name doesn't mean that I can't love me some Wrangler's. If my name is Ralph, I wouldn't expect someone to automatically link me to Ralph Lauren.
But actually, I own 6 pairs of Wrangler's, so it's really not so strange at all that I dropped in. I originally only replied to note that I saw the $10.50 pricing bc ppl said they weren't seeing it. And to answer the question the other user had about how cowboy cut fits.

Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft my size is $39.50

$50+ for my size.
I go with Levi's

Armani and Logan , please take your incredibly silly screen name debate out of this thread. Nobody else cares about your personal tastes in jeans or screen names.

Got a pair of 38x32 for $10.50. Thanks OP.

Is there some way to see all the combinations and their prices? Amazon use to like have an All Sizes link or something that would do that.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014