• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Hey all,

Best Deal Magazine is running a promotion right now with coupon (SECRETSALE17) that gets you 17% off any subscription in their listing.

For example:
Batman (12 Issues) = Regularly $26.95 - $4.58 (17%) = $22.37 (or $1.86 per issue)

Batman: The Dark Knight = Regularly $22.95 - $3.90 (17%) = $19.05 (or $1.58 per issue)

Batgirl - SAME PRICE AS DARK KNIGHT

Batman & Robin - SAME PRICE AS DARK KNIGHT

Nightwing - SAME PRICE AS DARK KNIGHT

Teen Titans - SAME PRICE AS DARK KNIGHT

Obviously there are others on the site as well (Green Lantern, Superman, Green Arrow, Detective Comics, Aquaman), all of them run about the same price as above. This is a significant savings off the cover price if you do not mind waiting for them to come in the mail a little later than release Wednesday. If you are the type of person who has to have everything immediately, I recommend using Midtown Comics for your subscription service, they get the stuff to you quickly and prices are usually good.

As far as the comics coming in the mail, DC comics seem to be better shipped then Marvel or at least it seems that way to me. My Marvel subscriptions come all beat to hell while my DC's usually are pristine (NM/MT).

Hopefully this helps out someone out there!! Enjoy!!

Best Deal Magazines
See Best Deal Magazines promo codes that earn 8.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

DC Comic Subscriptions
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

In for Green Lantern. Thanks!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014