• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Organic Virgin Argan Oil First Cold-Pressed 4oz by EMllPOWER (50% OFF with code)$16.25 FS

http://www.amazon.com/Organic-Virgin-Argan-Cold-Pressed-EMllPOWE...

Enter code 6UY246O6 at checkout

Argan oil is extremely rare and is found only in a small region in Morocco. This 100% pure unadulterated cold pressed nourishing oil can be used to treat wrinkles, aging skin, dry skin, dry hair, dry scalp, dry cracked feet, nails & cuticles. Argan oil is exceptionally rich in natural vitamin E, phenols, carotenes, squalene & essential fatty acids for deep penetrating moisture. *Use as a moisturizing treatment for face and body. *Use as a treatment for wrinkles and dry aging skin. *Use as a hair and scalp treatment for dry itchy scalp and dry hair. What does First Cold-Pressed mean? When Argan oil has been cold-pressed, it means it was not heated over a certain temperature. It means it was pressed at temperatures below 60 degrees; this allows the oil to retain more nutrients and undergo less degradation. First press means that the Argan oil was made from the first pressing of the Argan nuts and not from second or third pressings like some Argan oils are made. Our Argan oil is made from the first press and it is cold-pressed, meaning you're getting the highest quality, 100% pure Argan oil. Ingredients: Organic Virgin Argan Oil First Cold-Pressed .

Member Summary

Organic Virgin Argan Oil First Cold-Pressed 4oz
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Why red good price for 4oz of Argan oil

archena said:   Why red good price for 4oz of Argan oilValue is not determined just by price, but by quality as well. I can personally vouch for this one:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0084FHCUY/ref=twister_B005GXVV...

archena said:   Why red good price for 4oz of Argan oil

brand a i never heard of claiming organic without USDA seal or any info on organic certification on Amazon or there own crappy website = red

i'd go with an established brand like this that is certified organic http://www.amazon.com/Argan-100%25-Certified-Organic-Ounces/dp/B...

blankblank said:   archena said:   Why red good price for 4oz of Argan oil

brand a i never heard of claiming organic without USDA seal or any info on organic certification on Amazon or there own crappy website = red

i'd go with an established brand like this that is certified organic http://www.amazon.com/Argan-100%25-Certified-Organic-Ounces/dp/B...
hmmm... another new brand being recommended.

aarzi said:   blankblank said:   archena said:   Why red good price for 4oz of Argan oil

Huh? Now is one of the largest natural/organic companies in operation. You can find their products in any local health food store/co-op. The product linked by blankblank is shipped by Amaz0n and is certified organic. Just because there are a low number of reviews doesn't automatically make it a scam/shady.

The use of the word "organic" makes it suspect. It's like branding everything "tactical".
I expect someday the two will be conflated so as in one sense we can purchase organic tactical products and in another tactical organic products.

Organic doesn't mean a thing.

It does not mean it's a better quality, and certainly does not mean it's any healthier. There's no proven difference.

I don't know why people obsess of the word, 'organic'.

fivetalents said:   aarzi said:   blankblank said:   archena said:   Why red good price for 4oz of Argan oil

Huh? Now is one of the largest natural/organic companies in operation. You can find their products in any local health food store/co-op. The product linked by blankblank is shipped by Amaz0n and is certified organic. Just because there are a low number of reviews doesn't automatically make it a scam/shady.

yes. thank you. i've also seen Now products at Whole Foods, Trader Joe, GNC, Vitamin Shoppe, Walgreens, etc.

completing said:   Organic doesn't mean a thing.

It does not mean it's a better quality, and certainly does not mean it's any healthier. There's no proven difference.

Labeling scams aside, the difference is substantial (Japan would care less about Mons&nto wheat if there were no difference).
On a side note, I don't understand why everything needs to be scientifically proven? Can't we be guided by common sense and our own experience occasionally?

blankblank said:   fivetalents said:   aarzi said:   blankblank said:   archena said:   Why red good price for 4oz of Argan oil

yes. thank you. i've also seen Now products at Whole Foods, Trader Joe, GNC, Vitamin Shoppe, Walgreens, etc.
By way of explanation, I was in the bright outdoor sun on my phone. All I noticed was the single 5-star review, and we are accustomed to think what that means. Did not even look at the brand. My bad!

TABAC said:   completing said:   Organic doesn't mean a thing.

Labeling scams aside, the difference is substantial (Japan would care less about Mons&nto wheat if there were no difference).
On a side note, I don't understand why everything needs to be scientifically proven? Can't we be guided by common sense and our own experience occasionally?

Because most people are uneducated and misguided and our own experiences often leads to biases.

What exactly is the 'substantial' difference you're talking about?

I've never heard of this stuff. Do you drink it, or apply it topically, or both (like Aloe V.)?

You can use it on food but it's best to use it topically.

linksarganoil said:   You can use it on food but it's best to use it topically.

You mean like in relation to the Snowden debacle?
"If Snowden only used the organic virgin Agran oil, none of this would have happened to him."
If you add "tactical it comes out " Snowden used the TACTICAL organic virgin Agran oil and looked what happened".
Were those topical?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014