• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
LG BPM33 WI-FI Streaming Blu-ray Disc Player - Reconditioned $39.99+ FREE SHIPPING
Enter Promo code june10 for extra 10% off
http://worldsbestdeals.store.rakuten.com/p/lg-bpm33-streaming-bl...

Member Summary

LG BPM33 WI-FI Streaming Blu-ray Disc Player
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › LG
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

The "streaming" is not as good as the hype....90% are PAY stations. The prices are about the same as your cable charges for movies on demand.
One channel is free...its popcorn something or other...they interrupt the movie to show a commercial that is much, much louder than the movie
and makes it impossible to watch. If you do not have a connect that is 50 download, the picture will be interupted frequently.

I have to give Rakuten credit where credit is due - I used a $20 off on a $50 purchase coupon code, but then decided to cancel an item that was $34. Instead of hitting me (as I expected) by pulling the full coupon amount of $20, they gave me a proportional credit from the coupon for what was left of the purchase.

Reviews indicate that the lastest generation of LG players ---including this model--- have dropped Amazon video from their streaming apps. Unknown as to whether it will reappear via some firmware update in the future. May be an issue for some.

In for one.

sold out.

Available on Rakuten for same price.

belgique said:   The "streaming" is not as good as the hype....90% are PAY stations. The prices are about the same as your cable charges for movies on demand.
One channel is free...its popcorn something or other...they interrupt the movie to show a commercial that is much, much louder than the movie
and makes it impossible to watch. If you do not have a connect that is 50 download, the picture will be interupted frequently.

Not true at all. Netflix is $7.99/month, Hulu Plus is the same. Amazon Prime is is $79/year, but most of us have it anyways. Between those 3, you're at a grand total of under $25/month for a ton of movies and television shows. Show me the content available from dish or cable providers for $25/month.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014