• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Samsung Galaxy Exhibit Smartphone w/ 1Ghz Dual Core, Android 4.1 for use with T-Mobile Pre Paid @ ShopNBC.com - $149.88
was $251.68
Free Shipping!

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Member Summary

Samsung Galaxy Exhibit Smartphone w/ 1Ghz Dual Core, Android 4.1 for use with T-Mobile Pre Paid
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

well, you can get S4 from AT&t FOR only $297

ciber said:   well, you can get S4 from AT&t FOR only $297

Really? Please point that out to the rest of us... I'd love a no contract S4 for that price!!!!

Waiting...

The Exhibit for T-Mobile has been $129.95 at H S N for quite a while now. Shipping is currently $9.95, but has been free at times. Also 5% Discover CB.

wmnetid said:   The Exhibit for T-Mobile has been $129.95 at H S N for quite a while now. Shipping is currently $9.95, but has been free at times. Also 5% Discover CB.

Odds are that one's the old model with single core and gingerbread version. This one's a new model(with same name) that came out about a month ago, based on Galaxy S 3 Mini that came out a year ago. Much faster phone with JB, but still an entry phone.

jiwon0522 said:   wmnetid said:   The Exhibit for T-Mobile has been $129.95 at H S N for quite a while now. Shipping is currently $9.95, but has been free at times. Also 5% Discover CB.

Odds are that one's the old model with single core and gingerbread version. This one's a new model(with same name) that came out about a month ago, based on Galaxy S 3 Mini that came out a year ago. Much faster phone with JB, but still an entry phone.

There are actually 3 different phones officially called "Galaxy Exhibit." Be extremely careful if you ever look into custom ROM's, because none of them are compatible with each other and will brick your phone if you use the wrong one. Search by model number, not model name.

Yelp, with Samsung you have watch out since they make 1,000s version of phone lines and up to 5 diff. version of the same phone frame. Of the diff. version some are more buggy and less powerful due using some less well known vendors(Ericsson,MT).

I wouldn't exactly call Ericsson lesser known considering they make almost half of the worlds wireless equipment and are known for quality and innovation. Most people have used their products without even knowing it, kind of like a company called ITW.

This phone had been $199 with a $50 pre-paid card on T-Mobiles website for years and was on clearance at Target about a year ago for $56. It is in no way worth anything close to $150. More like $50.

Late to the party. But...
Amazon has it for $129.99 FSSS

jiwon0522 said:   wmnetid said:   The Exhibit for T-Mobile has been $129.95 at H S N for quite a while now. Shipping is currently $9.95, but has been free at times. Also 5% Discover CB.

I believe you are correct. This model is SGH-T599, while the one I mentioned is SGH-T679. The one from a m a z o n is also the T679.

jclu52 said:   Late to the party. But...
Amazon has it for $129.99 FSSS

That's the single-core version, the t679. This thread is about the updated dual core, t599.

ETA: Oops, already clarified above. And as an aside, both of these phones are not that bad. My wife still has the t679, and despite the middling specs it does just fine. Even though it has the same chip as the original Nexus One, it doesn't really show its age since it has 2x the memory and storage. For most people, it is enough.

I believe the phone in the OP is pretty similar to the S3 mini but priced where the S3 mini should have been from the beginning. It's not a bad buy, but I'm liking the S2 (t989) that was on sale for $176 after CashBack. MHL at such a low price is tough to find.

Based on the GS3 mini, but has slower processors than the GS2. Just a heads up.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014