• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Amazon has the Tracfone Alcatel A382g for $20. I have been watching this phone for a while and saw it on sale at Dollar General for $20 but the link did not work and they wanted $30. Tracfone wants $40. Amazon has free shipping with a $25 order so you may want to add some filler. The phone is basic but, with large buttons, it is ideal for older folks. It also includes double minutes for life. My plan is to add minutes to the current 3 year old Tracfone which has triple minutes. I will then transfer those minutes to this phone, thus converting it to a triple minute model. Amazon also offers this phone with a 400 minute/1 year card for $90. The 400 minutes gets doubled so a year of service and 800 minutes of usage costs an incremental $70 vs around $99 on the Tracfone website. We have used Tracfones for 7 years all over the country and are happy with them, especially at $8 or less per month.

Link For Phone

Link for phone plus 400X2 minutes

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Tracfone Alcatel A382g
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Your link does not work for me. Same page did show the phone deal down below.

Link

Sorry about that. I have fixed the link.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014