• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
LINK

T-Mobile has pretty good deal for the new Galaxy phone. It is $580 cash or $100 up front and $20 per month for 24 months for 'well qualified' buyers. No 2 year commitment is required, but you have to pay off the balance if you cancel your plan before you have paid off the phone.

You can also get FW FatCash of $7.50.

Member Summary

Samsung Galaxy S4
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Not terrible, but it looks like you can't buy it at this price without picking a plan too (in other words, no PrePay plans) -unless I'm missing something.

getting close to the day when I have to upgrade and get rid of my rooted/ICS Optimus V and my "grandfathered" $25 Virgin Mobile plan.

I rue the day when that happens, but technology marches on.

I will most likely stay with VM and upgrade to the best available (Samsung Galaxy S3).

Off topic, I know, but I was just coming to the realization that my beloved Optimus V is obsolete.

Whyze said:   Not terrible, but it looks like you can't buy it at this price without picking a plan too (in other words, no PrePay plans) -unless I'm missing something.

Probably true, but if you are already on a T-Mobile plan, it seems like you can keep your plan with this deal and not extend it. We are on a $50 unlimited talk/text family plan that seems to qualify with no contract extension. I imagine that you need to select a plan if you are not already a customer, but I can't tell if there is the typical two year contract commitment required. T-Mob has some pretty good plan prices if you don't need/want the free or highly discounted phones.

These were $549 a few weeks ago on NBC shopping or some random site, give it a month and everyone will be dying to sell you one for that price.

everyweek ,you can find the diffrent price, lower and lower ,i think samsung is difficult to keep the value,the system will be good in speed when used at the beginning, but later it is difficult to guarantee, i used for S2 before, the system will be more and more slowly, but the screen is relatively clear, the touch response is not good as Apple

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014