WD Red 3TB NAS Hard Drive $129 AR FS

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/searchtools/item-Details...

Found on SD, seems like a decent deal. Let me know as I'm trying to populate a new NAS so thinking about buying a few myself.

Member Summary

Drive
Thanks pitflyer
Disclaimer
Rebate is limit 3.
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Not great, it's been going on sale for 130-135 mostly every week lately, last week it was $131 with no rebate. If you're willing to do the rebate thing, then this is the lowest it's been.

Otherwise, if you feel the same about rebates as me, just wait until next week when a different sale comes.

Note that the rebate is limit-3.

diademed said:   Not great, it's been going on sale for 130-135 mostly every week lately, last week it was $131 with no rebate. If you're willing to do the rebate thing, then this is the lowest it's been.

Otherwise, if you feel the same about rebates as me, just wait until next week when a different sale comes.

Note that the rebate is limit-3.

Be careful ordering more than 1, rebate site only accepts 1, and customer support says that there is an error on their web site and that it should be limit 1, so I canceled my order.

does anyone know any reliable raid enclosure?

Rebate Terms and Conditions says, "Limit One (1) rebate per qualifying rebate offer, per person, billing address, company, household and receipt/invoice/packing slip during the eligibility period, except were prohibited by law." If your rebate payment is $5.00 or greater, you will receive an American Express® Prepaid Reward Card issued by AEPCMC under license from American Express Travel Related Services Company, Inc. (the “Reward Card”).

I am out then.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014