• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Office Depot has Lenovo IdeaTab A2109 9" 16 GB Tablet $199.99. Order online and pickup in store.

Office Depot
See Office Depot discounts that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

IdeaTab A2109
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

After the update to Jellybean, the battery life tanked for me. Letting it sit overnight with nothing on, it drained 1-2 percent per hour. Oddly enough, having Wi-Fi on drained it slower. From what I could tell on the Lenovo forums, was that the tablet wasn't going into sleep mode or whatever and was always running at full speed.

Lenovo battery bug.

I don't know if Lenovo has updated it since so if possible, keep it at Ice Cream Sandwich. I ended up returning the refurbished model; a pity, since I like the micro-HDMI on my tablets.

If you decide to get a Lenovo A2109 make sure you try it in person first. The viewing angles of the tablet are not the slick superb ones that are in most phone and tablets nowadays (IPS or OLED), but rather is the TN kind, which means that it's "reasonably good" for 3 angles, and very bad with major discoloration on the 4th.

Discussion on reviews and viewing angles.

I've had this tablet for a few months. It's a good tablet for the specs. The viewing angles are the only downside, but it's only been an issue a couple times for me. Mainly, it seems like I'm looking directly at the screen while doing things, so the viewing angle issue is not a problem. All of the ports and expandable memory are very nice. The tablet is built well and feels solid. The screen is a fingerprint magnet, so it needs to be wiped off periodically. This is a nice price for this tablet.
A very nice case/cover can be found HERE.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014