(1) Clip the 15% coupon on the product page (scroll down, remember to clip it AFTER you decide on flavor--it's a separate/different coupon PER flavor)
(2) Choose the Subscribe & Save option for purchase to get another 15% off (you can always cancel anytime afterwards) if you are an Amazon Mom member (free signup here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/mom/signup if you've never had a free Prime trial before) OR if you subscribe to 5+ subscriptions per month (each order or flavor counts as a separate subscription). For those who are Amazon Mom + Prime members, you get even a better deal with 20% off instead of just 15% off.
List of Flavors & Prices (after 15% coupon + 15% S&S): Happy Tot - Stage 4: Banana, Peach, Prunes and Coconut - orig $17.69 => $12.39 Happy Tot Organic Baby Food, Butternut Squash and Apple - orig $18.52 => $12.96 Happy Tot Organic Baby Food, Stage 4, Banana, Peach and Mango - orig $20.64 => $14.44 Happy Tot Organic Baby Food, Green Bean, Pear and Pea - orig $20.64 => $14.44 Happy Tot Organic Baby Food, Sweet Potato, Apple, Carrot and Cinnamon - orig $20.64 => $14.44 Happy Tot Organic Baby Food, Stage 4, Spinach, Mango and Pear - orig $20.88 => $14.62 Happy Tot Organic Variety Pack Pouches, Spinach Mango Pear and Green Bean Pear Pea - orig $22.99 => $16.09
All the Greek Yogurt flavors are a lot more expensive (~$30+) and hence, not included in the list above.
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
posted: Jun. 24, 2013 @ 11:28p
If you use subscribe and save, it will not deliver until July...and it looks like the 15% off coupon will not be applied.
posted: Jun. 25, 2013 @ 2:03a
krisdock said: If you use subscribe and save, it will not deliver until July...and it looks like the 15% off coupon will not be applied. Mine is also delivering in July with the coupon. Did you clip it for the flavor you wanted? If you already have a subscription for it, you may need to cancel and restart it from scratch to get the coupon to show up.
posted: Jul. 17, 2013 @ 11:05p
good deal though I dont usually like this brand. Though it says organic the freshness don't look that good. The baby prefers plum organics and earths best. I got a westery Groupon for 20 bucks for 40 bucks worth and bought all baby food! That was a good deal.
Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.
Members of our community may attach files to a post in accordance with the User Agreement. FatWallet is not responsible for the content, accuracy, completeness or validity of any information contained in any attached file. Files have *not* been scanned for viruses. Be especially wary of Excel files which may contain malicious content.
Earn Cash Back while you shop - just 3 simple steps.
1. Sign Up so we know who to pay! (It's FREE.)
2. Shop through FatWallet for deals from your favorite stores. Your online purchases earn Cash Back that builds in your FatWallet account.
3. Get Paid by requesting a payment via check or PayPal.
FatWallet coupons help you save more when shopping online. Use our Coupons Search to browse coupons and offers from thousands of stores, gathered into one convenient location.
As part of our FatWallet Community, you can share deals with almost a million shoppers in our forums. Forum content is generated by consumers for consumers. Share deals, money-saving tips, and more. It's FREE, fun, and addicting.
Our customer experience team is here around the clock - real people ready to assist.