sam's club instant savings 6/26-7/21

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
The link for the Sam's Club saving is up for the period of 6/26-7/21 here: http://catalog.samsclub.com/instantsavings/national/app.asp?RelId=5.0.1.11  (credit to stevelion for pointing out that i forgot the put the correct day on the title...sorry!)

(I might put in written stuff, but I need to look at the booklet myself, also)

I hope this might help someone and give them a heads up.

Thank you for reading

in progress section (of what catches my eye)

$8 off brita filters/pitcher
$80 off goodyear tires
$70 off brother MFC-7460DN printer
$1 off nestle water (32 count)
$2 off caress
$2 off listerine (might want to compare to costco before deciding where to purchase it...i think sam's might be cheaper)
$30  off oral-b heads and electric toothbrush
$2 off ziploc slider/bounty towel
$1.50 off member mark wipes (like the clorox/lysol disintecting wipes)
$2 off glad forceflex trashbags
$2.50 off all free and clear

among others...

Sams Club
Need a Sams Club coupon that earns 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Instant Savings
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Do you need the PLUS membership to get these discounts? (the link is not working for me for some unknown reason)

i have business membership, and i think the link is a normal link...or as normal as you can w/o logging in or anything (no https ahead of it either)

suriname said:   Do you need the PLUS membership to get these discounts? (the link is not working for me for some unknown reason)No, it's for everyone...
hmmm, one special sale just ended yesterday for my region.

The link is fine. It might not work correctly on a tablet or phone.

Some good deals in there. They seem to be co-opting Costco's approach.

Doesn't this start 6-26?

ah, yes...sorry. OP will be updated after this post. my mistake.  thank you for pointing it out.  (iremember when i looked at the booklet, and i know it doesn't start consciously, but for some reason my mind is still stuck on the weekend)

I purchased items with $12 coupon savings yesterday. Sale doesn't start til the 26th. Called Sams Club this morning & they'll gladly give me my $12 savings with receipt.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014