• Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Linky

$300 - $20 rebate - $60 (20% Rakuten points) = $220 - code: TREATURSELF

don't forget to use fat wallet link for another 2%

edit1: changed title

Rakuten.com Shopping
See Rakuten.com Shopping discounts that earn Up to 7.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

OCZ Agility 3 480GB
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › OCZ
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Awesome deal... if it can sustain the speeds of the 240GB drives, then this is a steal. 18mos. ago, this is about what I paid for my 240s... I have about 20 of these (in the 240 size) and they've been phenomenal under Windows, Unix and Linux.

***It does look like the chart states that their max 4k sustained reads are like 30,000 IOPs which looks way off to me. Generally the larger drives are more capable than their smaller counterparts.

Terrible title... its not 220. Its 300 - 20 Rebate - 60 store credit. Still costs 300 to buy the SSD. Change your title.

280 AR is what it should say. It should be a crime to include the Rakuten points in the final price.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014