• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

cvs
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Speaking of CVS, they have a program called CVS Adviser Program in which occasionally they will e-mail you CVS-related m... (more)

MrVietnam (Jun. 28, 2013 @ 10:38a) |

If you don't count your gas, time, wear and tear, etc than $2 is a GREAT deal. NOT.

C320 (Jun. 28, 2013 @ 6:45p) |

Thanks OP worked great on the whole family plan of numbers 10 bucks!!!

lecoupongitels (Jun. 29, 2013 @ 11:35a) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

is this not linked to a specific Extra Care card?

MeIsCheap said:   is this not linked to a specific Extra Care card?

already addressed in title, ymmv. this will be linked to many cards however since it's a fairly generic five digit code.

Even if it is restricted, experienced cashiers have the ability to put it through.

I got save $3 sent to my card. I'll try using this one too

Thank You MR C!

Get 5 drinks for $1 ac/ecb

Buy 5 Smartwater 700mL, Vitaminwater 20 oz, Powerade 32 oz, Fuze or Honest Tea 16.9 oz 5/$5 = $2 Ecb (limit 2)

less $2 op coupon
Pay $3
Get back $2 Ecb
Final cost $1

SNakian said:   I got save $3 sent to my card. I'll try using this one too

Post it, if it's generic. You can still print it as a pdf from your CVS account.

SNakian said:   I got save $3 sent to my card. I'll try using this one too

Why are you telling us this?

MISTERCHEAP said:   Get 5 drinks for $1 ac/ecb x 2

Buy 5 Smartwater 700mL, Vitaminwater 20 oz, Powerade 32 oz, Fuze or Honest Tea 16.9 oz 5/$5 = $2 Ecb (limit 2)

less $2 op coupon
Pay $3
Get back $2 Ecb
Final cost $1

Rinse/Repeat with $2ECB you get from the first 5.

You can rinse & repeat all you want but only one set of 5 drinks are for a $1, all other ones are 5 for $3.

JimsEmptyWallet said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   Get 5 drinks for $1 ac/ecb x 2

less $2 op coupon
Pay $3
Get back $2 Ecb
Final cost $1

You can rinse & repeat all you want but only 5 drinks are for a $1, all other ones are 5 for $3.

yes, you are correct.

peepsiemom said:   SNakian said:   I got save $3 sent to my card. I'll try using this one too

Why are you asking? If he is excited that he has a chance to stack the two and share why not?

Can we save coupon PDF to a smartphone? Will cashier need actual coupon or just the code...anyone know?

thanks for the info

thank you!

this work for anyone>?

me072 said:   Can we save coupon PDF to a smartphone? Will cashier need actual coupon or just the code...anyone know?

Don't think so. You have to have a printout.

CVS/pharmacy will not accept offers printed from unauthorized internet postings or reproductions, copies, or facsimiles of this offer. This coupon is the copyrighted property of CVS/pharmacy; it is intended for use by ExtraCare cardholders who subscribe to the CVS/pharmacy email program and have received this message directly from CVS/pharmacy. CVS/pharmacy reserves the right to reject any coupon presented by parties outside of the original distribution list. Original coupon must be relinquished at the time of purchase. Coupon is void if copied, transferred and where prohibited by law.

I used it today... self checkout - coupon said not valid for this card. After a few tries the cashier overrode it, but of course YMMV and it's not working automatically..

russ0519 said:   I used it today... self checkout - coupon said not valid for this card. After a few tries the cashier overrode it, but of course YMMV and it's not working automatically..

Exactly my experience today also. The cashier asked me if I had some other ExtraCare account that this coupon might be attached to. Of course I said no. She eventually overrode the beep and all was well.

I find most of CVS coupons excludes "...sale/promotional merchandise..." -- including this one. I assume that I can't use this for BOGO Lays potato chips this week. Yet it seems that people are using it for sales items. Is that the reason for the beeps and require override?

TIA

Can you use those 25% off coupons that print on the receipt past expiration? I know that you can for ECB, but I haven't tried it with coupons.

thinkN said:   Can you use those 25% off coupons that print on the receipt past expiration? I know that you can for ECB, but I haven't tried it with coupons.

Doubtful - all stores around me won't.

confused200 said:   I find most of CVS coupons excludes "...sale/promotional merchandise..." -- including this one. I assume that I can't use this for BOGO Lays potato chips this week. Yet it seems that people are using it for sales items. Is that the reason for the beeps and require override?

TIA

Only their % off coupons are restricted to non sale items.

ebestbuy said:   CVS/pharmacy will not accept offers printed from unauthorized internet postings or reproductions, copies, or facsimiles of this offer. This coupon is the copyrighted property of CVS/pharmacy; it is intended for use by ExtraCare cardholders who subscribe to the CVS/pharmacy email program and have received this message directly from CVS/pharmacy. CVS/pharmacy reserves the right to reject any coupon presented by parties outside of the original distribution list. Original coupon must be relinquished at the time of purchase. Coupon is void if copied, transferred and where prohibited by law.

stop the hysterics, it is a "DIRECT LINK" to the coupon on CVS's website. Everyone was told upfront this was YMMV, so to act like there's some shady manuver here is BS.

Many people are eligible for this coupon, if you choose not to use it or print it, so be it, but don't scare others away from the chance to see if it works on their cards.

i tried this morning. works for me...cashier direct to put coupont $2.00 for me!

JimsEmptyWallet said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   Get 5 drinks for $1 ac/ecb x 2

less $2 op coupon
Pay $3
Get back $2 Ecb
Final cost $1

You can rinse & repeat all you want but only one set of 5 drinks are for a $1, all other ones are 5 for $3.

Can't you stack the coupon(YMMV) again with the extra bucks for the future purchases? So, you pay $3 for the first purchase then it is $1 for the future purchases. No?

jqsmooth said:   
JimsEmptyWallet said:   

less $2 op coupon
Pay $3
Get back $2 Ecb
Final cost $1

Can't you stack the coupon(YMMV) again with the extra bucks for the future purchases? So, you pay $3 for the first purchase then it is $1 for the future purchases. No?

Yes, you can. But how many times can you "rinse & repeat" if the cashier has to push the $2 off $2 coupon through?

goldmareese said:   peepsiemom said:   SNakian said:   I got save $3 sent to my card. I'll try using this one too

Why are you asking? If he is excited that he has a chance to stack the two and share why not?

It's already been shared. That's why we all know about it. Announcing you're going to do an established deal just clutters up the thread. He's telling us NOTHING new. It's like folks who post N41. What is accomplished by many, many people announcing the same thing? PM is for "thank you" or N41.

JimsEmptyWallet said:   jqsmooth said:   
JimsEmptyWallet said:   

less $2 op coupon
Pay $3
Get back $2 Ecb
Final cost $1

Yes, you can. But how many times can you "rinse & repeat" if the cashier has to push the $2 off $2 coupon through?

There's a limit on the ECB deal of 2 so the cashier can only push it through twice. True?

Thanks OP. Worked great

no dice for me

Worked great for me. Cashier had no trouble with the $2 coupon. Easy transaction.

works for me perfect !!

Worked for me too. Thanks.

I got shot down. Cashier showed me where it said on her monitor "offer not for scanned card" and she was unwilling to manually push through the coupon. So, as said in the OP, this is most definitely a YMMV-type deal. I am debating whether it is worth my time to try my other six CVS cards in the hopes at least one of them will work on the deal.

Speaking of CVS, they have a program called CVS Adviser Program in which occasionally they will e-mail you CVS-related market research online study opportunities and pay you with CVS Extra Bucks for your time. This Sunday I will be doing a study comparing the CVS weekly ad with the Walgreens weekly ad and they will compensate me with $10 in Extra Bucks.

Here is the link to sign up for the adviser program should you want to:

click here to sign up

From my invitation e-mail:

Dear MrVietnam:

You are invited to take part in a survey this coming Sunday, June 30, 2013. The study is about drug store advertising, and you will be asked to look at the CVS/pharmacy and the Walgreen's circulars that come with the Sunday newspaper on Sunday, June 30, 2013.

If you qualify to participate in the survey on Sunday, to thank qualified respondents for taking time to complete the Sunday survey, you will automatically receive a message to print your $10 in *Extra Bucks immediately following the survey. If you're not hooked up to a working printer you will be able to print this at a later date and time.

To see if you qualify to receive the survey on Sunday, just click on the link below and follow the easy step-by-step instructions. If you qualify, you will receive the link on Sunday morning, June 30, 2013.

MrVietnam said:   I got shot down. Cashier showed me where it said on her monitor "offer not for scanned card" and she was unwilling to manually push through the coupon. So, as said in the OP, this is most definitely a YMMV-type deal. I am debating whether it is worth my time to try my other six CVS cards in the hopes at least one of them will work on the deal.

If you don't count your gas, time, wear and tear, etc than $2 is a GREAT deal. NOT.

Thanks OP worked great on the whole family plan of numbers 10 bucks!!!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014