• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Link

Great price and believe one of the lowest price seen

KEY FEATURES:
Epic Fantasy Reborn.
Skyrim reimagines the open-world fantasy epic, pushing the gameplay and technology of a virtual world to new heights.
Live another life, in another world.
Play any type of character you can imagine, and do whatever you want; the legendary freedom of choice, storytelling, and adventure of The Elder Scrolls is realized like never before.
All New Graphics and Gameplay Engine.
Skyrim's new game engine brings to life a complete virtual world with rolling clouds, rugged mountains, bustling cities, lush fields, and ancient dungeons.
You Are What You Play.
Choose from hundreds of weapons, spells, and abilities. The new character system allows you to play any way you want and define yourself through your actions.
Dragons Return.
Battle ancient dragons like you've never seen. As Dragonborn, learn their secrets and harness their power for yourself.

Member Summary

skyrim
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

no comments on this deal?

this is the game right? Just a download code so you won't have a physical disk?

ECereal said:   no comments on this deal?

this is the game right? Just a download code so you won't have a physical disk?

I would say yes, the site says it's an XBox 360 Full Game Download code. I don't play Xbox 360 myself.

I am surprised more people didn't hop on this. Awesome deal. I purchased and was instantly sent the code. I know there isn't much resell/flipping opportunities with it, but buying this for $15 and then buying Skyrim Legendary Edition used from GS to download the DLCs for free and returning for refund makes for a nice digital complete edition of the game for a good price.

Not sure that's the smartest idea, you're basically advocating stealing from GS?

MattNY said:   I am surprised more people didn't hop on this. Awesome deal. I purchased and was instantly sent the code. I know there isn't much resell/flipping opportunities with it, but buying this for $15 and then buying Skyrim Legendary Edition used from GS to download the DLCs for free and returning for refund makes for a nice digital complete edition of the game for a good price.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014