QUICK LINKS
MY ACCOUNT
Cash Pending:
Cash Available:
Payment Requested:
Payment Processed:
Lifetime Cash Back:

Seiko 5 Canvas Strap Automatic Stainless Steel Mens Watch (Black, Blue, Green) $49.99 Shipped

First page
Last page
1 of 1
SingleTrack
6/25/13 2:01 AM
eBay (JomaShop) has Seiko 5 Canvas Strap Automatic Stainless Steel Mens Watch (Black, Blue, Green) $49.99 Shipped
WikiPost
6/25/13 2:01 AM
Seiko Canvas Strap [ image/jpeg - 52.24kB ]
dzer0
6/25/13 2:57 AM
37mm is a girl's watch
chubbypops
6/25/13 3:28 AM
Just because it's not a 54mm clown watch doesn't make it a girl's watch. This is the Seiko military. They are very rugged and dependable and a good buy at this price.
dzer0
6/25/13 5:27 AM
chubbypops said:   

Just because it's not a 54mm clown watch doesn't make it a girl's watch. This is the Seiko military. They are very rugged and dependable and a good buy at this price.

Yes. Amazing deal Mr. Lady Wrists
http://www.amazon.com/Seiko-SNK809-Automatic-Black-Canvas/dp/B00...
mapatsfan
6/25/13 10:12 AM
Not rugged, 30M water resistance is poor, too many reviews from Amazon note the strap pins fall out too easily, and the Malaysian movement is low quality. Not a good buy.
haldishu
6/25/13 10:22 AM
I don't think it is worth the price. Why Amazon price is higher than eBay?
ordinaryhuman
6/25/13 11:13 AM
I've had this watch for quite some time now and that is a very good price and I am super happy with this watch. The size is perfect for me and I have large wrists. The watch is probably one of the most durable I've ever had. I will say the pins have fallen out, but that seems to happen under very unusual circumstances. You'll be very happy with this in my opinion
First page
Last page
1 of 1
Please select a reason for your RED vote:

You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.