Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

Seiko Canvas Strap
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

37mm is a girl's watch

Just because it's not a 54mm clown watch doesn't make it a girl's watch. This is the Seiko military. They are very rugged and dependable and a good buy at this price.

chubbypops said:   Just because it's not a 54mm clown watch doesn't make it a girl's watch. This is the Seiko military. They are very rugged and dependable and a good buy at this price.

Yes. Amazing deal Mr. Lady Wrists
http://www.amazon.com/Seiko-SNK809-Automatic-Black-Canvas/dp/B00...

Not rugged, 30M water resistance is poor, too many reviews from Amazon note the strap pins fall out too easily, and the Malaysian movement is low quality. Not a good buy.

I don't think it is worth the price. Why Amazon price is higher than eBay?

I've had this watch for quite some time now and that is a very good price and I am super happy with this watch. The size is perfect for me and I have large wrists. The watch is probably one of the most durable I've ever had. I will say the pins have fallen out, but that seems to happen under very unusual circumstances. You'll be very happy with this in my opinion

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014