posted: Jun. 25, 2013 @ 3:26a
Random combination of items? Yes. But I was looking for a way to make this deal accessible for those select few FWers who don't have Shoprunner yet.
Deal is for "new" customers only.
1 Pantene Pro-V 12.6 fl oz Shampoo or Conditioner.
1 Pantene Pro-V Hair Gel / Detangler / Hair Spray.
2 Aussie 13.5 fl oz Shampoos or Conditioners.
1 Febreze - Air Effects Air Freshener, Alaskan Springtime - 9.7 oz.
5 Carmex Lip Balms.
Total: $6.95 + Free Shipping!
Note: You can replace the Pantene/Aussie with any other P&G haircare item (alternate items can be found in step 3). Just note that you do your math correctly.
Note 2: When the Carmex/Febreze go OOS, you'll need to find alternate fillers. The reason I chose these is simply because of their high coupon/price ratio.
IMPORTANT NOTE: drugstore.com will many times place a pre-authorization for the amount in your order "total" (the pre-discount amount), but the actual charge is always the amount shown in the "subtotal" (the post-discount amount).
Ready? Follow ALL steps:
1) Clear Cookies / Private Browser.
2) Click here to activate FW affiliate link: http://click.linksynergy.com/fs-bin/click?id=*7WaaTN6umc&offerid=258330.10000685&type=4&subid=0 for $5 off $30 (new customer discount).
3) Click here: www.drugstore.com/user/promo.asp?code=2F7DE7AB&trx=29984&trxp1=140365&trxp2=4 to activate $5 off $15 P&G haircare. If going with the Pantene/Aussie deal, just close this window after it loads. Elsewise, click the product links (or the "Click here" hyperlink) for alternative products.
4) Click this link: http://www.drugstore.com/user/promo.asp?code=herbalaussie1may13&trx=29984&trxp1=137286&trxp2=4 and close window.
5) Click this link: www.drugstore.com/user/promo.asp?code=aussie150june13&trx=29984&trxp1=138056&trxp2=4 and add two Aussie Shampoo/Conditioner ($3.99) to cart.
6) Click this link: www.drugstore.com/user/promo.asp?code=aussie150june13&trx=29984&trxp1=138056&trxp2=4 and add one Pantene 12.6oz Shampoo/Conditioner ($4.99) AND one Pantene Hair Gel / Spray / Detangler ($3.99) to cart.
7) Click here: http://www.drugstore.com/febreze-air-effects-air-freshener-alaskan-springtime/qxp467687?catid=184273 click BOTH coupons and add Febreze to cart.
8) Click here: http://www.drugstore.com/carmex-ultra-moisturizing-lip-balm-spf-15-lime-twist/qxp370332?catid=183855 and add four Carmex lip balms to cart.
9) Click here: http://www.drugstore.com/user/promo.asp?promoid=135236&trx=29932&trxp1=135236 and add one more lip balm to cart (not the Jar).
10) In cart, enter zip-code and click "get estimate" to see additional $10 discount.
Febreze is OOS, so... Find another filler for yourself, or get the following for $6.44 + Free Shipping!
In step 6 --> Get two Gels / Hair Sprays / Detanglers instead ($3.99 ea).
In step 7 --> Get two CoverlGirl Sharpeners instead. Click $3 coupon.
Edit: The Sharpeners are now also OOS... So just add any two other CoverGirl items ($2.59, all the way at the end) for a total of: $6.64 + Free Shipping!
drugstore.com just changed their shipping policy to give Free Shipping only after $35 (still calculates from before any coupons )... So we'll need another filler or two to get free shipping.
Consider two of the Olay Beauty Bars (pre-coupon value of $2.98) for $1 (Click $2 coupon and add two to cart).
Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Hair Spray, Extra Firm Hold 1.5 oz (pre-coupon value of $2.00) for $1 (Click $1 coupon and add to cart).
Gillette Fusion ProGlide Irritation Defense with Extra Moisturizers Shave Gel 7 oz (pre-coupon value of $3.19) for $1.19 (Click $2 coupon and add to cart).
TRESemme Tres Gel Extra Firm Control 2 oz (pre-coupon value of $1.49) for $0.49 (Click $1 coupon and add to cart).
Oral-B Complete Action Anti-Microbial Battery Toothbrush (pre-coupon value of $6.49) for $3.49 (Click $3 coupon and add to cart).