• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.phaseone.com/dcm

use coupon code DCM2013 to make it free

Capture One 6 is a professional RAW converter and image editor. It contains all the essential tools and high-end performance in one package to enable you to capture, organize, edit, share and print images in a fast, flexible and efficient workflow.
Capture One supports raw formats from more than 250 cameras and digital backs. Capture One’s tailor-made camera profiles are renowned for providing ultimate image quality for top cameras from Nikon, Canon, Sony, Leica, Olympus, Panasonic, Samsung, Pentax, Ricoh, Konica Minolta, Fujifilm, and Epson as well as digital backs from Mamiya, Leaf and Phase One.

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Installed but this thing runs like balls on my MacbookPro. Tried opening a folder with ~1500 or so images and it absolut... (more)

DutchessPDX (Jun. 28, 2013 @ 6:09p) |

If you need more than one license key, change the quantity and it will discount all of the keys to $0.

mactech (Jun. 29, 2013 @ 12:19p) |

So I've downloaded this... what is it supposed to be? something like Photoshop or Microsoft Digital Image Suite?

abercrombieboy (Jun. 30, 2013 @ 9:26p) |

Staff Summary

Thanks OP!

thanks OP!

I got the key but where can I download software?

The email with the order should have a link to download it.

Download is not happening (even from the e-mail link). Server too busy!

States product code has no more free downloads.

Downloaded successfully - but VERY slowly at 8:20AM ET. Thanks OP

Thanks OP, just got my keycode and in the process of downloading

Thanks OP -- order processed. Will try to download later.

thanks op..

this seems to be link for download

http://www.phaseone.com/en/Downloads.aspx

Download is too slow

Thanks OP

Thanks a lot!

really nice. thx op!

Worked great - ordered - yet to download software. Thanks OP!

sanereddy said:   thanks op..

this seems to be link for download

http://www.phaseone.com/en/Downloads.aspx

Looks like you still need to go through the order process to get a license key.

went thru the process received a key code and a link in the email. the link takes me to a download that doesn't require a key code and expires in 60 days

after i checked out it brought me to a page with my key and a link to download it was to 7 pro and 7 express, will either of these work with the key

for faster download
info given at the bottom of the page
Having trouble downloading? Try choosing a different download server:

Phase One Download - US, MO
Choosehase One Download - EU, DE

for faster download

A link will be provided in the email (receipt).
It states Express 6!

for faster download

Has anyone been able to get the key to work with Capture One Express 7?

Got one.

Servers are hammered. Be patient. -But hurry.

JetSetter said:   Has anyone been able to get the key to work with Capture One Express 7?

They won't. 7 is a paid update to 6. This offer gets people into an old version of the software hoping they'll upgrade to the latest version. Keep in mind that this is also the express version, so some of the advanced features like lens correction are not enabled.

Just worked for me. This should be moved back to Hot Deals... it isn't expired.

Can anyone find the download for the 6 express version?

Got this Warning :

Microsoft strongly recommends you only use device drivers with the Designed for Microsoft Windows XP logo. Installing device drivers that have not been digitally-signed by Microsoft may disable the system, allow viruses onto your computer, or otherwise impair the correct operation of your computer either immediately or in the future. Related Topics

Should I continue installation?

code works for me.. um in.. and received the email with the Product key.. tried download failed with service unavailable.. I will try download again later.. green for you..

Service Unavailable when try to download....

cs2010 said:   Got this Warning :

Microsoft strongly recommends you only use device drivers with the Designed for Microsoft Windows XP logo. Installing device drivers that have not been digitally-signed by Microsoft may disable the system, allow viruses onto your computer, or otherwise impair the correct operation of your computer either immediately or in the future. Related Topics

Phaseone is a reputable company. If the software was downloaded from them I would guess it is ok.

Where did you get the version 6 Express? Or where you installing 7 Express?

JetSetter said:   Has anyone been able to get the key to work with Capture One Express 7?

I have the same question...

sgogo said:   cs2010 said:   Got this Warning :

Phaseone is a reputable company. If the software was downloaded from them I would guess it is ok.

Where did you get the version 6 Express? Or where you installing 7 Express?

Software Downloaded from Phase One. And it is Capture One Express 6.

Since the US download site is fubared...

Phase One Express 6 MAC download on EU site

this is the 64bit version download link I got from EU, DE
http://80.237.159.100/330a3505-0085-4247-a029-d396cc74c3c8/3568f...

windows 32bit version download link..
Text

and sample image download link..
Linky

Skipping 7 Messages...
So I've downloaded this... what is it supposed to be? something like Photoshop or Microsoft Digital Image Suite?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014