• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Scroll down to see frames available for this offer. At checkout use code FIRMOOFREE.
http://www.firmoo.com/free-glasses.html

Member Summary

First Pair Standand Lens Eyeglasses Free
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Per website: Currently, sunglasses and goggles are only free for bloggers who've been invited to join our Free Trial! See the detail.

Not only are they saying my prescription is not available in 1.5 (BS), they are tacking on a $9 "strong" prescription fee! I got a free pair at Coastal last time around and I was not forced into buying a higher index lens or paying any surcharges.

Meh!

EDIT: Green for the post...

My script is -5.75 and on this site I can get the 1.5 for free, on coastal, they are charging me $40 for 1.61. Coastal no longer gives you a choice.

kdn102 said:   Not only are they saying my prescription is not available in 1.5 (BS), they are tacking on a $9 "strong" prescription fee! I got a free pair at Coastal last time around and I was not forced into buying a higher index lens or paying any surcharges.

Meh!

EDIT: Green for the post...

placed an order for my glasses..nice 6.95 shipped..thanks

placed an order with added anti-reflective option for $9.90 shipped! thanks!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014