• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Lands' End
See Lands' End discounts that earn Up to 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Chino Pants (83.92kB)
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer

Code not working for me. Got this message when I applied it to my order:

"Save 20% off our Anchor beach towel plus enjoy free shipping!"

Looks like you need to order the towel to get the free shipping..

Not working for me either. Can't seem to find a free shipping code for anything under $50.

geezlouise said:   Code not working for me. Got this message when I applied it to my order:

ferns48 said:   Not working for me either. Can't seem to find a free shipping code for anything under $50.
Have you tried to checkout?
Worked for me earlier... And I just tried it again and it seems to still work (didn't actually checkout though).

I'll admit - I'm not typically a Lands End shopper, but what's up with their sizing? If I'm looking to buy kids clothes, I'm looking for the S/M/L/6/7/8 type sizing. At Lands End, I'm faced with sizes like 10x26 . . . I get that for adults that there are waist and length measurements, but for kids? Who shops like that?

Not trying to TC here as I'd actually be interested at this price, but I couldn't buy even if I wanted to as my kids aren't at work with me to try to get their measurements.

bittul said:   geezlouise said:   Code not working for me. Got this message when I applied it to my order:

ferns48 said:   Not working for me either. Can't seem to find a free shipping code for anything under $50.
Have you tried to checkout?
Worked for me earlier... And I just tried it again and it seems to still work (didn't actually checkout though).

Yes, tried checking out several times.
Placed my order anyway and called for an adjustment on the shipping cost.
As usual for Lands Ends,wonderful customer service. Apparently there is/was a glitch in their system when it comes to pre-hemmed pants so the free shipping codes were not being applied during online checkout.

Never seen boys pants sizes like this. Pass.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014