Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

SOUL Ludacris SL150BW
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
6/27 7pm $64.40
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

white only thats ludicrous

Black is only $72 (secondary seller with Free ship) if that helps.

I want to go yogging with big, white headphones b/c that's the cool thing to do. Yes, I see it in NYC all the time. Next time I see someone doing it, I will make sure I have a white headband, and white arm bands to hand him. Now that's how real men do it!

Very decent reviews on all sites.

Joe221 said:   Black is only $72 (secondary seller with Free ship) if that helps.

Grrrr , got the white ones, but would have paid the extra for black.. and this was my thread !

in for one I will see how the sound quality. I got the Harman kardon BT the other month, the sound quality is excellent but hurt my ears after 15 minutes of use.. I returned it.

I bought these from Staples when they discontinued their SOUL stock a few months back.

These are very comfortable and have great sound. At $68/$72, they are a no-brainer!

$64.40 now

$63.33 now, or $61.08 from secondary seller.

I got one of theses when Staples clearanced them...they are great sounding and comfortable to wear. In the summer heat I wouldn't wear them but around the house or in a more climate controlled environment they will be great!

That secondary seller wants to charge me almost $6 in taxes......no thanks

gbfromtenn said:   That secondary seller wants to charge me almost $6 in taxes......no thanks

So does Amazon here in NY. Cheaper with secondary seller for me. In for one. Sorry Amazon.

yeah....Amazon and our fine Governor are fixing to put the screws to us January 2014

then and now
Disclaimer
to be cool...

g0dMAn said:   I want to go yogging with big, white headphones b/c that's the cool thing to do. Yes, I see it in NYC all the time. Next time I see someone doing it, I will make sure I have a white headband, and white arm bands to hand him. Now that's how real men do it!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014