• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Home Depot has the highly rated Milwaukee Airless Paint Sprayer (M4910-10) on sale for $124.50 (online only) discounted from $249.00. You can have it shipped to the store for free.

Linky

Home Depot
Need a Home Depot coupon that earns 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

M4910-10
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

In 4 1. I paint you...you paint me.....we paint each other.....

Great Deal!. Not sure what happened with trying to order as going through the attached link kept giving me an OOS on the Milwaukee sprayer and when I tried to order the Ryobi gave me an error saying the number requested (1) exceeded the number available. I even called Customer support and was told that both were OOS and wouldn't be re-stocked until late July. Out of frustration did a google search and found the same deal posting on other deal sites and went in through one of the links (can't remember which one)and lo and behold it let me order the Milw. sprayer and the order now shows as shipped. Happy, Happy, Happy!

The extension wand is impossible to find, check in direct tools outlet. Great painter have one and love it.

Getting ready to use mine this weekend. Any advice for a noob loco?

Read the instructions over and over, also watch the you tube video how to prime

I stand corrected, THERE IS NO AVAILABLE EXTENSION WAND FOR THE MILWAUKEE HVLP MODEL, AT ALL

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014