• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Merax mix n' match iPhone 5 Dual Layer Case (All 36 Options)

http://www.meritline.com/merax-mix-n-match-iphone-5-dual-layer-c...

Free

(Item#268-247-001)

Free After $10 Mail-In-Rebate AND Code: MLCKD28BNL1 (This promotion will end at 11:59PM PDT, 6/28/2013. 1 Piece Per Household)

Member Summary

case
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks - ordered the black/white.

Anyone who has the mail-in-rebate form?

Download $10.00 rebate form here. Vaild for Purchase on June 28th, 2013 only. Exp: (07/12/2013)

Battling it out with Meritline about not being able to file the rebate because they sent me the case with no UPC.

I told them to either refund the rebate amount or send me a shipping label to return for a full refund. They say they can't do either and are escalating to PM (not sure what PM is).

Next step is a CC charge back.

FYI - Rebate must be postmarked by Friday, 7/12 (tomorrow) ... 2 weeks from purchase date.

Got my $10 rebate check today.  

NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   Battling it out with Meritline about not being able to file the rebate because they sent me the case with no UPC.

I told them to either refund the rebate amount or send me a shipping label to return for a full refund. They say they can't do either and are escalating to PM (not sure what PM is).

what was the outcome of this nm? did they just send you a check w/no upc required?

MISTERCHEAP said:   NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   Battling it out with Meritline about not being able to file the rebate because they sent me the case with no UPC.

what was the outcome of this nm? did they just send you a check w/no upc required?
They sent me an email to submit with the rebate. The email stated that it was a substitute for the UPC.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014