• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Tiger Direct
Need a Tiger Direct coupon that earns 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

BOTG Portable Charger for Cell Phones and Total Defense Premium Internet Security Bundle
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Compare BOTG Portable Charger for Cell Phones and Total Defense Premium Internet Security Bundle at: ebay, Google, FatWallet, Amazon
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

As with other Total Defense MIR's:SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONSThe product must be activated prior to rebate redemption. Activation will require a valid credit card however your subscription may be cancelled atanytime. Total Defense will verify that the product has been activated

my4mainecoons said:   As with other Total Defense MIR's:SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONSThe product must be activated prior to rebate redemption. Activation will require a valid credit card however your subscription may be cancelled atanytime. Total Defense will verify that the product has been activated

Absolutely correct.

Red to OP for not mentioning this. Total Defense rebates are a PITA and the software sucks.

My advice is to avoid them.

I have done several of these never had any issues. Just need to follow the directions. Payment is fairly quick as well. Agreed software is useless.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014