• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Newegg has the following FAR, but all the items do not have free shipping' Shoprunner might help for a few)  I apologize if this is repost.  credit to faregg

BYTECC HM-2M 6 ft. HDMI High Speed Male to Male Cable M-M **2.99 shipping**
10.99 - 10.99 MIR card, limit 2 exp 7/3/13

Macally BOOKSTANDPRO2 Carrying Case (Briefcase) for iPad **7.63 shipping**
14.99 - 14.99 MIR card, limit 1 exp 6/30/13

SYBA SD-SATA150R PCI 2.2 SATA Controller Card **1.99 shipping**
15 - 15 MIR card, limit 1 exp 6/30/13

HEC Vigilance Black 0.5 mm Thickness SGCC MicroATX Mini Tower Computer Case with Dual 8cm Fan, 2x USB2.0 and HD Audio **7.99 shipping**
20 - 20 MIR card, limit 1 exp 6/30/13

Coboc USB-6-AB-W 6 ft. USB 2.0 A Male to B Male Cable M-M - OEM **1.99 shipping**
4.99 - 4.99 MIR card, limit 3 exp 7/3/13

Inland Black 7" Simple Neoprene Sleeve with Zipper Model 02420 **3.99 shipping**
10.99 - 10.99 MIR card, limit 1 exp 6/30/13

Compucase Enterprise Black 0.5mm Thickness SECC Micro ATX/ ATX HEC Enterprise ATX tower case with front USB/Audio, rear 8cm Fan and Internal Black Coatin **9.99 shipping**
20 - 20 MIR card, limit 1 exp 6/30/13

all will be added to QS of main thread. Thank you for your patience in reading this.

5pm update: at the suggestionof vickh, I'm adding the rebate limits

Newegg
See Newegg coupons that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

6' HDMI
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
SYBA SD-SATA150R PCI 2.2 SATA Controller Card is OOS

Shoprunner does not apply to the two cases.
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thx OP. Rebate limits would help...

well...

FWIW, I usually tend to believe a limit of 1, but after the post, I went to look at the fine print for each of the rebate forms...

bytecc is limit 2
macally is limit 1
syba is limit 1
the computer cases have the following:
Limit one rebate per product line per person, address, and household. Limit one rebate submission per
envelope unless otherwise stated

coboc 6' usb is limit 3
inland is limit 1

in the future, i'll do my best to consider and add the rebate limit info to the post. ...thank you for the suggestion

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014