Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Repel 1-Ounce Insect Repellent Pump Spray
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

4oz is that price even better

One of the more interesting reviews on Amazon; Not sure I'd use a 98% pure Deet product unless my life were at risk...

Ok. It tells you on the bottle that you shouldnt use it on anything plastic. It will eat it somewhat. Try not to use it on you face if you have sensitive skin. After application WASH YOUR HANDS. It will takes the print of your camera buttons, and if you use the bathroom guys it will make your junk heat up. Girls I wouldn't chance it. That being said I was in Africa on Safari and everyone in the truck around me was getting bit by tsetse flies and mosquitoes. I shared this during lunch and not another bite for anyone the rest of the day. It works like nothing I have used before. All in all I spent a week in mosquitoe country and got one bite when I went 12 hours between applications.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014