• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Been checking prices lately, need some new games and figure this MSI 7870 is a great deal for $164.99 after the $25 rebate card. I also checked AMD's site and they are giving away the Never Settle: Reloaded package with the 7870 models as well as the 7970 so you get Crysis 3 coupon with the box. Newegg appears to be out of the Never Settle: Reloaded bundle that they had, but I did call and was able to get them to include an addition AMD coupon for Bioshock Infinte and FarCry3 Blood Dragon so YMMV, I didn't care too much if I got the new Tomb Raider game! Heres link!

Newegg Bioshock+Farcry

AMD Promotion Page

MSI Card at Egg

Member Summary

Game bundle
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › MSI
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Hmm haven't seen a price close to this for this card anywhere, and with the bundle of games worth like $150 how can you go wrong? Nobody biting? Meh

tdavis5432 said:   Hmm haven't seen a price close to this for this card anywhere, and with the bundle of games worth like $150 how can you go wrong? Nobody biting? Meh

About to get one today. Just a few more compares.

I see 1 Game in cart...

AishaDad said:   I see 1 Game in cart...

Deal is dead now but if you read the OP you would have seen the link to the AMD page where it says you get the three other games and it also has a link to redeem the codes...

Deal is back alive, $5 cheaper but you don't get the same package from Newegg with all the games, good luck coaxing those other two out of them, maybe speak with Julian he helped me out with it!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014