• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Home Depot
See Home Depot discounts that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
4 irregular activities...3 from the same vender.
Anyway, CC is closed now.
Anyone can explain why my order got cancel 3 ... (more)

azboy2die4 (Jul. 02, 2013 @ 10:07p) |

I purchased 3 of these fans. They are great for the money. They don't produce a ton of air movement, but very nice for a... (more)

HRJ77 (Jul. 07, 2013 @ 8:49p) |

In for 2 . Great fan. Its not an "air circulator" but its nice for a bedroom fan if you dont want a 20" box fan.

I also u... (more)

randi4ni (Jul. 07, 2013 @ 9:17p) |

Staff Summary

To clarify, this item is in-store only. So, if the nearest HD store was too far away and you were ok with paying for shipping, that is not an option.

+1

I picked up 3 of these yesterday. They are mostly plasticky but they have a metal cage. Pretty quiet at low speeds.

Excellent deal all in all.

Nice find! Perfect timing with the "Heat Wave" hitting us.

Very well built for the price and should last over 5 years with heavy use. You can also get the bigger 16 inch white at Amazon $18.

Oh yay. Gettin one for the dog.

bravebiffy said:   Oh yay. Gettin one for the dog.

Woof, woof...

Do It Now!

Is online price different from store price? Why not just go to store and buy it instead of using the online order for store pickup if price is same at the store?

docjoo said:   Is online price different from store price? Why not just go to store and buy it instead of using the online order for store pickup if price is same at the store?

ever heard of CashBack???

definitely needed out here on the west coast.
temps over 100 for 3 straight days.

definitely a hot deal

Nice cold deal!

ForSpud said:   I picked up 3 of these yesterday. They are mostly plasticky but they have a metal cage. Pretty quiet at low speeds.

Excellent deal all in all.

Got one of these last year at HD and it has held up well, it is still quiet.

The Independence Day sale price was $8.88 and they sold out quickly.

Good!+1,Give you the green。

Print out the ad, if you go to the store to buy it. I did not have the ad, when I went to the store to buy the collapsible chair. It was on Fatwallet, at Home Depot. They didn't know where to look for it. They looked it up on the internet, but it was so slow, (It took 20 min!), and they could not find it! I went home with my tail between my legs!

My credit card seems to have been charged twice. Once for June 30th and once for July 1st. Do not forget to check your statement.

MISTERCHEAP said:   docjoo said:   Is online price different from store price? Why not just go to store and buy it instead of using the online order for store pickup if price is same at the store?

50 cents to wait 10 minutes in customer service desk and wait another 10 minutes to find your order? No thanks! Ever heard of "time is money"?

docjoo said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   docjoo said:   Is online price different from store price? Why not just go to store and buy it instead of using the online order for store pickup if price is same at the store?

50 cents to wait 10 minutes in customer service desk and wait another 10 minutes to find your order? No thanks! Ever heard of "time is money"?

that's your choice, but some people prefer this route than marching around a huge HD store trying to find where they are located, not to mention the Cash Back. Every little bit helps.

I keep a fan running on my desk at office all the time, always looking for a backup for when current fan konks out.
Thanks OP!

rakhad said:   My credit card seems to have been charged twice. Once for June 30th and once for July 1st. Do not forget to check your statement.There's no way you could be seeing the actual charge already, so it is likely just authorizations.

MISTERCHEAP said:   docjoo said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   docjoo said:   Is online price different from store price? Why not just go to store and buy it instead of using the online order for store pickup if price is same at the store?

that's your choice, but some people prefer this route than marching around a huge HD store trying to find where they are located, not to mention the Cash Back. Every little bit helps.

You are definitely "MISTERCHEAP"...so cheap that your time is worth only 50 cents...LOL!

billrubin said:   rakhad said:   My credit card seems to have been charged twice. Once for June 30th and once for July 1st. Do not forget to check your statement.There's no way you could be seeing the actual charge already, so it is likely just authorizations.

I am yet to pick up. Could there be 2 authorizations for a single order?

let's play nice, folks

http://www.homedepot.com/p/12-in-Personal-Fan-FT30-8MB/202353494...

also available in white if the black is sold out at your store.

rakhad said:   My credit card seems to have been charged twice. Once for June 30th and once for July 1st. Do not forget to check your statement.

Interest you were charged twice. For me, i ordered 3 fans and paid through paypal on July 1. Got an email confirmation on the order. 3 minutes later i got a cancelation email for the same order. The weird thing is soon after that, my credit card send me an email stating there is some "irregular activities" on my credit card which link to paypal. Anyway, i called my CC and sure enough there were 4 charges that i don't recognize. My CC is closed now. Anyway, just a head up. Maybe it has nothing to do with this thread.

azboy2die4 said:   rakhad said:   My credit card seems to have been charged twice. Once for June 30th and once for July 1st. Do not forget to check your statement.

Interest you were charged twice. For me, i ordered 3 fans and paid through paypal on July 1. Got an email confirmation on the order. 3 minutes later i got a cancelation email for the same order. The weird thing is soon after that, my credit card send me an email stating there is some "irregular activities" on my credit card which link to paypal. Anyway, i called my CC and sure enough there were 4 charges that i don't recognize. My CC is closed now. Anyway, just a head up. Maybe it has nothing to do with this thread.

paypal doesn't give your cc info to anyone else, so irregular activity on your CC from "charges you don't recognize" is highly unlikely. if they were all from Home Depot, that's another story.

thanks, in for 2!

MISTERCHEAP said:   azboy2die4 said:   rakhad said:   My credit card seems to have been charged twice. Once for June 30th and once for July 1st. Do not forget to check your statement.

paypal doesn't give your cc info to anyone else, so irregular activity on your CC from "charges you don't recognize" is highly unlikely. if they were all from Home Depot, that's another story.

Anyone can explain why my order got cancel 3 minutes after i placed it. My store show it still got 21 instock.

MISTERCHEAP said:   azboy2die4 said:   rakhad said:   My credit card seems to have been charged twice. Once for June 30th and once for July 1st. Do not forget to check your statement.

Anyone can explain why my order got cancel 3 minutes after i placed it. My store show it still got 21 instock.

I purchased 3 of these fans. They are great for the money. They don't produce a ton of air movement, but very nice for a personal fan.

In for 2 . Great fan. Its not an "air circulator" but its nice for a bedroom fan if you dont want a 20" box fan.

I also use one upstairs in the hot room to help the window air conditioner.
(other half of upstairs usually hits 90F+ even with downstairs set to 73.. have to love old bungalow houses.

I'd give it 5Stars at <10$ at the org price of 20$ maybe 3.5star

It also uses very little power. I used one with my inverter for hours when camping

was less than 40Watt.. much less.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014