• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I looked online for Mobile 1 deals couldn't find any and saw this deal when i went inside autozone good until july 22.

Mobile 1 - 5 qts or 1 jug + Bosch filter for $29.99 or pay $4 more for mobile 1 filter

Pennzoil - 5 qts or 1 jug + Bosch filter for $29.99 or pay $4 more for k&n filter

I am assuming this is Instore only since I couldn't find deal online.

AutoZone
See AutoZone promo codes that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Mobile1
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer

pennzoil full synthetic oil 5 quarts
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer

Ad copy
Thanks oxygenmm
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I will never buy Mobil 1 from Autozone. There are different types of Mobil 1 and they usually have one specific type that only comes in one viscosity and they will not honor the sale price on any other Mobil 1 types. I have purchased Mobil 1 from both PepBoys and Advance Auto and they didn't play any games. Plus they usually include a Mobil 1 filter which is superior to the Bosch for extended wear.

Pennzoil + filter deal may be better at WalMart depending on filter price.

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1281989/

Mobile 1 with the K&N is the better deal here, Only if the Mobile 1 is Full Synthetic.

On the back page of the current June 25th to July 22nd flyer. Too bad they don't offer the Bosch Distance Plus.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014