• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Amazon Purchase Link

I Just purchased it and Still Waiting for the code, I will let u guys know If I get all these codes, but I feel I should get two codes for two different movie.

Click it, Amazon will send u two movie code after u purchase the eligible movie. I just purchased it and Followed by this instruction, I think we should get two codes to redeem movies tickets and one Maybe get on the Blu Ray package. If you have Kids, it will be a good deal. I purchased the Monster House.

The Smurfs 2 and Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2 Movie Cash Promotion
Buy one of the select titles below, and receive a reward code which you can redeem for an e-Movie Cash® certificate valid for up to $10.00 to see the movie Smurfs 2 or Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2 in theaters. Certificate is valid for one movie admission from 7/31/2013 - 11/8/2013 at participating theaters.

Step 1: Complete your purchase of any of the movies below on either Blu-ray or Amazon Instant Video between now and October 31, 2013 only. Offer only applies to Amazon.com offers and not from other sellers.

Step 2: You will receive an e-mail within 48 hours of shipment containing your reward code, click the link contained in the email to go to www.sonymoviecash.com/smurfscloudy and redeem your reward code.

Step 3: On the www.sonymoviecash.com/smurfscloudy website, follow the instructions to enter your reward code and other required information and print your certificate.

Also the following link is for Turbo. but it only has 7.50 USD dollar. But I do believe once u get the blu ray package, You will has another code in the package. If I am wrong, please do not mind at me....

Turbo Promation

Member Summary

The Smurfs 2 and Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2 Movie Cash Promotion ON One Purchase
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

it specifically says " a reward code which you can redeem for an e-Movie Cash® certificate valid for up to $10.00 to see the movie Smurfs 2 OR Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2 in theaters. Certificate is valid for one movie admission from 7/31/2013 - 11/8/2013 at participating theaters."

Don't think you'll get both

i mean it should has another one in the package, happened on the this is the end movie cash sale

Got mine - had 2nd code on package as I had hoped

And I bought Hachi

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014