Payment Processed:
Lifetime Cash Back:

Kohls B&M Sonoma patio furniture clearance

First page
Last page
1 of 1
ricoscoro
7/1/13 2:00 AM
I went into some St. Louis, MO Kohls and found some pretty good deals on their Sonoma outdoors patio furniture but the clearance prices are not available on their site. Like a lighted crank and tilt umbrella on clearance for $49.99 from $249.99. You can see this on the website here on sale for $112 but in store it's $49.99. They had a rectangular non tilt for $35. I forgot to post yesterday when they still had the Kohls charge discount of up to 30% if you were lucky and Kohls cash. Not sure if anything else is going this week.

Umbrella stand was on clearance for $23.99 and it works good.
They had other outdoor furniture and umbrella's on clearance as well, lower than their advertised prices.

Good luck!
umbrella [ image/jpeg - 22.58kB ]
WikiPost
7/1/13 2:00 AM
Llilith
7/1/13 5:39 PM
STAFF POST
In case the prices drop online, there is a coupon for Sonoma Outdoors items that started today:

SONOMA15 - Extra 15% off all Sonoma Outdoors furniture and decor (exp 7/3) - stacks with sitewide % off coupons

BLOGGER10 - 10% off purchase (exp 7/11)
uafgrad
7/1/13 6:07 PM
I am on my 4th umbrella like that. All lasted fewer than 5 days.
ricoscoro
7/1/13 7:31 PM
uafgrad said:   

what happened to it?

Was it the Sonoma brand?
uafgrad
7/1/13 7:35 PM
ricoscoro said:   

uafgrad said:   

what happened to it?

Was it the Sonoma brand?

Yep. The first one (the one with the solar lights) broke after 2 uses because the tilting mechanism would no longer click in place. Returned those. The second one did the same after a few days. The third one just fell to pieces one day, the spokes (or whatever you call them) just couldn't seem to handle the weight of the umbrella. I got my 4th one last night. We shall see how it goes.

I am a glutton for punishment I guess.
First page
Last page
1 of 1
Please select a reason for your RED vote:

You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.