• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

umbrella
Disclaimer
I went into some St. Louis, MO Kohls and found some pretty good deals on their Sonoma outdoors patio furniture but the clearance prices are not available on their site. Like a lighted crank and tilt umbrella on clearance for $49.99 from $249.99. You can see this on the website here on sale for $112 but in store it's $49.99. They had a rectangular non tilt for $35. I forgot to post yesterday when they still had the Kohls charge discount of up to 30% if you were lucky and Kohls cash. Not sure if anything else is going this week.

Umbrella stand was on clearance for $23.99 and it works good.
They had other outdoor furniture and umbrella's on clearance as well, lower than their advertised prices.

Good luck!

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Kohl's Coupons:
    SAVINGS15
    15% off any order (expires 10/27/14 12:59am)
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

In case the prices drop online, there is a coupon for Sonoma Outdoors items that started today:

SONOMA15 - Extra 15% off all Sonoma Outdoors furniture and decor (exp 7/3) - stacks with sitewide % off coupons

BLOGGER10 - 10% off purchase (exp 7/11)

I am on my 4th umbrella like that. All lasted fewer than 5 days.

uafgrad said:   I am on my 4th umbrella like that. All lasted fewer than 5 days.

what happened to it?

Was it the Sonoma brand?

ricoscoro said:   uafgrad said:   I am on my 4th umbrella like that. All lasted fewer than 5 days.

what happened to it?

Was it the Sonoma brand?

Yep. The first one (the one with the solar lights) broke after 2 uses because the tilting mechanism would no longer click in place. Returned those. The second one did the same after a few days. The third one just fell to pieces one day, the spokes (or whatever you call them) just couldn't seem to handle the weight of the umbrella. I got my 4th one last night. We shall see how it goes.

I am a glutton for punishment I guess.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014