• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Free After Rebate: Apex ATX Mid Tower Case - 3 x 5.25" Drive Bays, 6 x 3.5" Drive Bays, 7 x Exp Slots , 2 x USB Ports, 2 x Audio Ports (SYX-PC397OH)

Product Link

Rebate Form

*Limit 3 per Household.

Free Shipping for "Inner Circle Members" or varied shipping for non-members.

Tiger Direct
See Tiger Direct promo codes that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Apex ATX Mid Tower Case
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

There's also a bundle with power supply for $1.99 AR (plus shipping)

link

blueribb said:   There's also a bundle with power supply for $1.99 AR (plus shipping)

link

Ya...but be careful on that one. I purchased the power supply yesterday when it was by itself for FAR. It looks like they are using the same rebate form, so if you did it before...you can't use it on the bundle.

I don't like TD's shipping charges. They seem excessive, especially when compared to Newegg.

OGIO Sleeve
Disclaimer
Also FAR:

$11.70 shipping for me. Case + psu = 19 lbs, so 12 bucks seems reasonable ($13.69 AR shipped for the bundle).

The PSU is 80+ efficient, with active PFC, albeit a lower tier brand. Waiting for the PSU to be cheaper by itself (too many cases already).

JacquesTutite said:   I don't like TD's shipping charges. They seem excessive, especially when compared to Newegg.

Sold out online, also casecomes with NO fans

KidCharliemain said:   Sold out online, also casecomes with NO fans

Back in stock and FAR but the shipping is currently $16.45 for me.

KidCharliemain said:   Sold out online, also casecomes with NO fansMine came with a 90mm fan installed in the rear of the case.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014