• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Gerber compact Bear Grylls
Disclaimer
Gerber 31-000750 Bear Grylls Compact Multi-Tool

Looks like it's back at $9.12 at the moment. Was posted a month or so ago at $10.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004DT2912

Specs

10 stainless steel, weather-resistant, external components

Hangs on a key chain or fits in a pocket

Includes pliers, wire cutters, knives, drivers, tweezers, and more

External components and nail nicks for easy access

Comes with Bear Grylls' Priorities of Survival pocket guide

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

does it come with a discount stay at a 5 start hotel?

badaboom said:   does it come with a discount stay at a 5 start hotel?

just a water bottle....to pee in

I'll never understand the appeal of branding items like this with celebrity names. Anyone who has a serious use for a tool like this, does not want another tools name plastered all over it. I'll go out of my way to avoid 'celebrity branded' products. Do you want to wear a Halloween costume that looks like Superman's outfit, or do you want to wear one that has SUPERMAN written on it, with a picture of Superman posing on the front of it? That is what this type of branding makes me think of.

I hear there's a Bear Grylls egg whisk on the way... closely followed by the Bear Grylls rotisserie.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014