• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
This worked great for me. I hope it's not YMMV.

I am able to stack two codes to my Sears.com order. One giving me $15 back in points for orders over $50. And another giving 25% back in points for all orders @ Sears.com.

You might rather using $10 off $50 instead of the 25% back in points, and get $50 of merchandise for $40 + 25% in credit.

www.sears.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Click here to go to the SYW coupon page (must be logged in):
You should have a coupon there for $15 back on $50 Clothing purchases. If not, try entering code 9700015160393578 in cart instead.

In ADDITION to the above $15 back in points, stack with one of the following codes:

* In the same link above you should have another coupon for $10 off $50 in Clothing. If not try entering code 9700015160393585 or code TIAPP03 in cart instead.

* Additional 25% back in points. Use code: 4THJULY

* Additional 15% off. Use code: FIREWORKS

imho the best combination is the $15 + 25% back in points!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shipping is Free with SYWM

Sears
Need a Sears coupon that earns 6.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Sears
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Should I buy 60$ for it to stack? Once I apply $10 off coupon, the amount is reduced by 10$.

Does the stacking work in store? I don't like buying clothes online.

Bittul, you have a real gift for figuring out the best combination of deals.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014