• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

xbox live
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Wasn't there supposed to be 2 games free for xbox gold members offer? Whatever happened to that?

ashukg said:   Wasn't there supposed to be 2 games free for xbox gold members offer? Whatever happened to that? From what I've read they have have one free game on the 1st and another free game on the 16th of each month. There is a thread on the first free game of this month (Defense Grid) on FW already.

Yes they already do it but not the ones they said ...
this is the one they release yesterday on part of the free games of july Defense Grid

here a extra oneSpartacus

Picked up Borderlands 2. I had traded in my physical copy prior the the latest DLC. If you haven't played Dragon Age, it is worth the $5 and a lot of game for the money.

http://news.xbox.com/2013/07/games-ac-july-xbox-live

Assassin's Creed 2 is the next release.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014