• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Not sure if this belongs in Hot Deals or in Free Stuff

Free Amazon Instant Video Shows (1st show of each): True Blood, Girls, The Newsroom, Boardwak Empire, Curios George, Veep & Much More.
You can watch these on almost any device, including Kindle Fire, Apple Products, Game Systems, Computer, Online TV and more.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/?docId=1001259641&plgroup=...

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Amazon Instant Video
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks OP. Good opportunity to watch some great shows.
I know everyone has their favorites but The Newsroom and Veep are exceptional....

Whoa, JAYMATT19, look at you run with the scoop! Great find made even better 'cause you listed some of the freebies and details. You deserve a (virtual) sparkler! FW staff, are y'all reading?!

OT: With all those sales JAYMATT19 just alerted us to, we - or at least I, need a thread that lists "worth watching" or "The Only Way To Finish This Movie Is If You Are In A Dentist's Chair Fully Sedated", or "Drove us crazy, but kept the kiddos entertained..." Is there such a thread around here? FWers are so brilliant, I'd trust their opinions over critics!

thanks, green for you

TYOP, in 4 the sd and hd.

almost all these movies are on Netflix streaming so how can they they be a good deal

downandout said:   almost all these movies are on Netflix streaming so how can they they be a good deal

Good deal because I don't have Netflix.

Good deal because you don't need to pay for Amazon Instant Video!

Rented DaVinci Code for .99 and got a $1 credit to use on MP3's about 2 minutes after placing order.

Amazon should be paying consumers to waste their time on some of these movies. Guilt Trip? Green Lantern?

Can't get those 3 hours back once they're gone.

outtawhack said:   Amazon should be paying consumers to waste their time on some of these movies. Guilt Trip? Green Lantern?

Can't get those 3 hours back once they're gone.

I actually liked Guilt Trip.

downandout said:   almost all these movies are on Netflix streaming so how can they they be a good deal

This is a great opportunity for me. I'm not a Netflix subscriber. .

I glanced at the list and almost none of them are on Netflix Streaming.

ComputeThis said:   downandout said:   almost all these movies are on Netflix streaming so how can they they be a good deal

Good deal because I don't have Netflix.

+1

Quit Netflix years ago when they tried to be greedy.

Yep, I did the same as m5blitzer - Netflix went all greedy-gussie and I got outta there, hope I'm never tempted enough to go back. with these kinds of deal, why bother?

CPenn said:   Yep, I did the same as m5blitzer - Netflix went all greedy-gussie...
There's not a much more annoying kind of post than like the last two that make a claim without saying why. I've never subscribed, but 8 bux a month doesn't seem so bad. So Netflikz is greedy… how so? What's the backstory?

You could spend $8 a month get the streaming and get unlimited dvds, one at a time. Then they dropped the dvd part of the deal, making you pay the 8 for just the stream, way less choices in movies, and asking another 8? to get the basic dvd package back.

Have Netflix - for years and use it often...but it doesn't work on an airplane/local offline use.

In for most for my iPad. Thanks OP!

Edit: just got every single one. Why not? 20 mins invested (highly annoying, BTW) but now have plenty of offline content for my iPad. Thanks!

We have a Roku device and Netflix so when all the user are full on my Netflix account we can watch Amazon Instant Video. I really do not have a problem with looking for free episodes or movies. I see a lot of people complaining then they should pay for Hulu Plus, Netflix and others or just subscribe to cable. :-/

I have added the free Sesame Street and one Dance Mom's casting episodes to my daughter's Kindle Fire. So it is worth it!! Thank you for all the posts.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014