• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I just received the Rockler garage sale ad that starts 7/6 and ends 8/2. They have a DEWALT (DCK280C2)? 20-Volt Max Li-Ion 1.5 Ah Compact Drill and Impact Driver Combo Kit for $149.00 after you trade in your old drill. It just says details in store for the trade in requirement. This is about $100 off the normal price. I am not positive about the model number, it is not listed on the ad. But I compared the info and picture to Amazon and am pretty confident it is the same.

I can not find a link on Rockler's site, but here it is at Amazon for $240 or so with a rating of 4.5 with 79 reviews,

DEWALT DCK280C2

This kit has been posted in the past, but at $199 or above. $199 is also Amazon's all time low. I am sure most of us that would be considering this will have an old cordless drill or 10 we can use for a trade-in.

Member Summary

DCK280C2
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014