• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
AAFES

ASICS' flagship Structured Cushioning model drops over a half ounce in weight, thanks to the top-of-the-line features. This legend's upper fit also receives special attention with strategically placed Seamless.com overlay construction.

Style: T342N.9091
•Biomorphic Fit Upper helps reduce buckling and potential irritation
•Heel clutching system for improved heel fitting environment
•Dynamic DuoMax® support system
•Guidance trusstic system
•Rearfoot & forefoot Gel® cushioning system
•Pre-laced

Color: Black/Lightning/Blue
Width: D

Member Summary

asics
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

In for a couple pairs. I pretty much always wear Asics! Mahalo!

wow. pretty amazing price. bought 3 (to avoid shipping). never tried it but heard really good things about these shoes. should last me a couple of years of running 10-20 miles/week. hopefully it'll remain in style by the time i'm done. haha.. if they don't fit right, i think these will do fine on eBay. Thanks op!

Great deal. What was everyone's status? Mine showed up as "On Back Order".

Asics Gel Venture 4 trail runners are also on clearance for $9.97

LINK

If you are an enormous man, you can get a suit for < $10!

SUIT

In for 2. I've used Asics Gel Evolution for the last year. Over 500 miles split between two pairs of shoes, and I've love them. Hopefully these will be good marathon training shoes. Running my first one in September.

SSG said:   Asics Gel Venture 4 trail runners are also on clearance for $9.97

LINK

In for 2, Thanks!

Thank you to all that served, much respect.........

Thank you!!

Thanks! Got the OP shoes and the $9.97 Asics Gel Venture 4

The cancellation emails have started to go out.

cavepilot said:   The cancellation emails have started to go out. FW effect I guess.

yeah I tried to order a few pair...total train wreck...probably FW effect for sure. I had stuff in my cart one minute, gone the next, etc. Things kept coming and going out of stock. Don't think AAFES is set up for hard corp ordering frenzy

I ordered 3 pair, all in different sizes, and order status is still in progress. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014