• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Link

Use 10% off code: JULY4TH. (Use all caps )

Never used this company before.

Member Summary

xbox
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
FULFILLED BY Amazon, Might ship from Mr Elephant or Amazon Warehouse Depending on Location of Buyer.

Xbox One Launch = Death of Xbox Live Points http://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing-and-subscriptions/account-management/microsoft-points-retire-faq Points Cards will Expire at End of 2014, But Will convert to Local Currency as of Xbox One Launch.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

lovelybones said:   Link

It doesnt matter, ITs FULFILLED BY Amazon

Also be aware, all Xbox Live Points will switched to your local Currency at Xbox One Launch Date

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing-and-subscriptions/account-...

nerdrager said:   lovelybones said:   Link

It doesnt matter, ITs FULFILLED BY Amazon

Also be aware, all Xbox Live Points will switched to your local Currency at Xbox One Launch Date

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing-and-subscriptions/account-...

Does that mean the 1600 xbox live points will magically become $20 on the launch date?

I got an "unable to place the order" when trying to pay with Paypal.

Does this mean that I can't get the points instantly? I'd rather just get a code :/

Points never expire. When they transition to currency, it looks like it expires in a year! I wonder if this is stil the case in places like CA where Gift Cards can't expire (thye just drain it out with account fees...)

Why is this something to be aware of? You wont lose anything.

Dead

DLSith said:   Why is this something to be aware of? You wont lose anything.

From the FAQ:

"The purchased funds you deposit into your account after the transition will not expire. However, the funds we deposit into your account at the time of the transition will expire one year from the deposit date."

So, one year after the Xbox One release date, any points balance converted to real money will be lost. Funding added after the Xbox One release date will not be lost.

Another downer from the FAQ:

Which tax locale will be used in calculating my purchases?
We will not apply taxes when you purchase digital content using funds that we deposit into your account at the time of the transition. However, when you use funds that you deposit into your account after the transition (including from Xbox Gift Cards, which will not be subject to tax at purchase), all appropriate taxes will be applied to those purchases based on the ship-to address for your account.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014