• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

hammer
Disclaimer
Kobalt 20 oz Flat Angle Handle Hammer - as low as $2.49 at Lowe's (YMMV)

Item #: 131612 | Model #: 60169

http://www.lowes.com/pd_131612-16878-60169_0__

lightweight, durable fiberglass handle for shock resistance
cushioned grip and flared handle end for user comfort and to reduce slipping
drop forged steel with fully polished finish
exceeds ANSI/ASME specifications

Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

If I had a hammer, I'd hammer in the morning.

$2.49 in Helena, Mt. Not a big fan of fiberglass handle but for the price I'll find some use for it.

Thanks OP

Thanks--different Lowes stores are all over the map on pricing here, best I found was $4.99.

However, one Lowes near me had a different 20 oz Kobalt specialty hammer with even better reviews for $4.74 (75% off)

Kobalt 20 oz Checker Face Design Beaver Tail Handle Hammer

Am I missing the deal, I just see $9.98

Ordered online last night for in store pick-up, received call this morning saying their inventory was wrong and they did not have it and was cancelling my order. Just ordered the other hammer listed on FW, waiting on cancellation call for that one now.

labrat321 said:   Ordered online last night for in store pick-up, received call this morning saying their inventory was wrong and they did not have it and was cancelling my order.

same for me

quality issues used it today and when pulling out nail claw snapped in half.

TY

n 4 1 @$2.49

onequikss said:   quality issues used it today and when pulling out nail claw snapped in half.

pics or it didn't happen

richbpirate said:   Am I missing the deal, I just see $9.98

Check all the stores in your area using the website's "change" feature at the top of the page.

Search for "Kobalt Hammer" and you'll find a few other hammers on sale too.

Edit: I just got an email saying my order was ready for pick-up

$2.49 each

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014