• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Just saw that a pair of Nike Air Pegasus+ 29 Men's Sneakers (color: Volt/Dark Grey/Pure Platinum/Black) are only $39.99 at Macy's. Multiple sizes are available. The same color is currently $74.99 at Zappos.

Macy's Web Site

Member Summary

Air Pegasus +29
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I have these in a different color and they're fantastic. In my experience the Air Pegasus line has always been the best running shoe for my preference and budget.

$38.99 plus $9.95 shipping for a total of $48.94 for me.

You have a choice online of Size 12 or Size 12!

You'll win for sure running in these ugly shoes, you're bound to make the rest of the runners sick. So you can take home the trophy as the rest of the field vomits!

Thanks for the deal. I'm looking at them right now and not getting sick, guess I'm quite the competitor.

Loud and ugly seems to be the big thing in sports. Kind of like pitchers growing all kinds of crazy facial hair to distract the batter.

Eh.. I remember running in lime green waffle racers in the late 70's early 80's. Makes these look downright attractive

Only size 11 now, my last pair lasted almost 8 years.

Getting the message below when ordering. 4 days is not bad. Thanks OP...in for 1!

"Direct from vendor: usually ships within 4 business days."

Dotbody said:   Loud and ugly seems to be the big thing in sports. Kind of like pitchers growing all kinds of crazy facial hair to distract the batter.

If you know anything about running. You dont stand around bragging about your shoes.

Size 6 and 15 only in stock.

Available sizes are always fluctuating.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014