• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
LIMITED TIME OFFER: Receive 1-year of DIGITAL issues for select magazines at no cost when you signup below. NO credit card required.

To get started, fill in the fields below and select which magazine(s) you are interested in. Then, click Submit.

But hurry! This is a limited time offer, so redeem now!

http://form.jotformpro.com/form/31547502840955

▹ Shape Magazine (12 Issues)
▹ Muscle & Fitness (12 Issues)
▹ Men's Fitness (10 Issues)

NO CC is needed for this one.

pulled from SD

Member Summary

shape magazine
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

thanks

I would just like to say that you need to be careful with Zinio. When I last signed up for a free issue, I was automatically and not obviously subscribed to more issues which were immediately charged to my credit card. Zinio fixed things, but be sure to check your subscriptions after accepting a gift via Zinio.

wizwor said:   I would just like to say that you need to be careful with Zinio. When I last signed up for a free issue, I was automatically and not obviously subscribed to more issues which were immediately charged to my credit card. Zinio fixed things, but be sure to check your subscriptions after accepting a gift via Zinio.

no CC needed for this one.

wizwor said:   I would just like to say that you need to be careful with Zinio. When I last signed up for a free issue, I was automatically and not obviously subscribed to more issues which were immediately charged to my credit card. Zinio fixed things, but be sure to check your subscriptions after accepting a gift via Zinio.

Unless they got my credit card from somewhere else (which is illegal as far as I know), I think I'd be good with this offer. We appreciate your insight though.

Just use fake name and fake address for this freebie if you are concerned. They don't need your real info for digital subscription.

i think once u got some free magazines, be sure to turn off the auto renew function.... I forgot one time, but they send me a 10 dollar coupon ... so I did not cancel that auto renew magazine .....

Thanks OP!!! Just got a Nook HD+ so these will give me something to read on it.

Doesn't mention auto renew so hopefully that won't be an issue.

SoCal1 said:   Thanks OP!!! Just got a Nook HD+ so these will give me something to read on it.

Doesn't mention auto renew so hopefully that won't be an issue.

No CC needed so should not be an issue

Thanks OP--green! No CC seals the deal for me

Got this after I got a "10 free mags" offer from Zinio. 13 mags, all 1-yr for free. Nice.

Thanks for sharing this offer as I always wanted to subscribe for this magazine and I was being lazy to do so and guess what sometime laziness do pay as well, as I got the chance to subscribe for free without wasting my money and I am sure that I will not regret in future for this.

coolbreeze said:   Got this after I got a "10 free mags" offer from Zinio. 13 mags, all 1-yr for free. Nice.

Very nice, I did the same thing

Where did you get a 10 free mags offer? Definitely interested in that.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014