• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Staples had this chair on clearance for $40.50, add the 20% off instore coupon to get it for $32.xx

B&M

Staples
See Staples coupons that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Rumsen chair
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer

Box
Thanks happy108
Disclaimer

Price tag
Thanks happy108
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I disagree. Low Stock Clearance item can mean:

1) Staples flagged the item for nationwide clearance.
2) There are 3 or les... (more)

asuka (Jul. 12, 2013 @ 5:26p) |

Your 3) and apres 3) are at odds with each other.

aarzi (Jul. 12, 2013 @ 6:27p) |

Huh? Your mileage will vary with Staples. Some areas probably only have open box items because store employees troll FW ... (more)

asuka (Jul. 12, 2013 @ 10:04p) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I tell you its so hard to get decent chair. I got a fabric chair... cooler on body and don't have to worry about rips.
Had an OD task chair, leather, except the sides of the seat werent, so cracked etc...

Notice how it says seating surface!!! Means that the arms likely arent, and maybe even sides of seating.
Its Bonded leather, not like its even real full on leather and they cant do 100%.

Not bad for $40 - I've paid hundreds for 8+ hour workday chairs, but headed over to Staples as my store's showing stock. Green for OP, hopefully it will fit in my sedan assembled.

Thanks OP. Got one. 6 left at Kildaire in Cary, NC.

Picked one up in revere, ma. 2 left.

thanks, got one.

just got one...green for you op thx

Scored two, $32 each with coupon. Great deal, teammates will be happy next week. Thanks OP!

Looking at the tag, the chair is rated for 3-5 hours of use at a time... and feels like it. It's not a 8-10 ergonomical chair. But if you're using used shared office crap, you'll be thankful. I am.

Only real gripe is the seat is a couple inches too low for me... I have long legs. Most people won't be bothered, and I'm used to it from countless other chairs at the same height.

FYI, It's priced $149 at Staples.com, Staples Rumsen Chair

that's a sweet deal if you can get it

Inventory Checker sku 931189

asuka said:   Scored two, $32 each with coupon. Great deal, teammates will be happy next week. Thanks OP!

Looking at the tag, the chair is rated for 3-5 hours of use at a time... and feels like it. It's not a 8-10 ergonomical chair. But if you're using used shared office crap, you'll be thankful. I am.

Only real gripe is the seat is a couple inches too low for me... I have long legs. Most people won't be bothered, and I'm used to it from countless other chairs at the same height.
Sat in 1 yesterday and I agree seat is a couple inches too low - nice deal if that's not an issue.

Dano

where is coupon please?

mymiura said:   where is coupon please?DEALS drop down on Staples.com. Then coupons.

Got 2, thanks OP!

Not having much luck with this online, any help?

Not having much luck with this online, any help?

mayberj said:   Not having much luck with this online, any help?

It's an in-store clearance... you can't get it online.

Other than its obvious meaning, what does the msg 'low stock clearance item' really mean?

taoufik said:   FYI, It's priced $149 at Staples.com, Staples Rumsen Chair

that's a sweet deal if you can get it

Inventory Checker sku 931189

Aapun said:   Other than its obvious meaning, what does the msg 'low stock clearance item' really mean?

It usually means that they only have floor models or open-box returns. Or it means that the last item has been reserved for a customer (or for a Staples employee).

Key word ^^^^^ is "usually". One could still get lucky and find one (or two, or three, ...) in new saleable condition.

I disagree. Low Stock Clearance item can mean:

1) Staples flagged the item for nationwide clearance.
2) There are 3 or less in stock and the item won't be restocked.
3) There's only open box items available.

Typically when my local stores report Low Stock Clearance, there's usually a new one in stock.

Your 3) and apres 3) are at odds with each other.

aarzi said:   Your 3) and apres 3) are at odds with each other.

Huh? Your mileage will vary with Staples. Some areas probably only have open box items because store employees troll FW and buy up all the non-openbox stock. In my area I'm lucky and there aren't any FW/SD/BSers who work at Staples... so I'm usually able to snatch these deals new.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014