• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Staples
See Staples coupons that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Brawny 6 BIG ROLL
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer

STAPLES Lysol Wipes
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer

Deep Woods OFF!
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

decent price on the Off so I ordered some. If I add to the tower of paper towels in the garage, I'll be booted out of the house so I'll have to wait for a future Brawny deal even though this is a good one.

Great find....lysoled up

With Amazon S & S , got the same thing for 4.22 ( needs 5 susbscriptions )
http://amzn.com/B004EK0RJG

Good call drgopoos! I needed another S&S to save 15%. Amazon has a $1.50 coupon too which takes the Lysol wipes down to $3.22 for the 3-pack.

bought a few along with some trash bags on sale.

Used a 5 off $30 and stacked 2- 20% off single item in-store coupon. Kiosk order. Not a bad deal. The manager of my local Staples is so cool. whenever the cashier asks if a coupon is ok he always says "try it and see".

The other Staples 15 min away is a real pain with coupons. Manager rejects any stacked coupons if asked.

HRJ77 said:   Good call drgopoos! I needed another S&S to save 15%. Amazon has a $1.50 coupon too which takes the Lysol wipes down to $3.22 for the 3-pack.

Just got a subscription at Amazon. The kids' school asks for this as one of the back-to-school supplies.

where is the Amazon coupon? for the lysol wipes - i couldnot find it.

thanks

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014